The online racing simulator
How DO I SHOW MY SKINS ON MULTIPLAYER????
Can someone please help me? I'm new and i don't know how to put my skins on when i play mulitplayer. Do i need to download a program or something? cheers...
As far as I know automatic multiplayer skin distribution is a feature/service only available to licensed users. Makes sense too, since it costs bandwidth. If you want friends of yours who play the demo to see your skins you'll have to either send them to them manually or host them online yourself and have them download them from there.
I've got an S2 Licence but it says Demo Player.
Thanks anyways i'm going to try it on S2 multiplayer
In that case you have to upload your skin in www.lfsworld.net - log in there with your webpassword and username and then select the "my online car skins" icon.
First of all login with your S2 username.
#7 - G!NhO
Quote from nemia123 :I've got an S2 Licence but it says Demo Player.

did you buy the license ???
Quote from G!NhO :did you buy the license ???

No, it's his friend's account! You should know the story!
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from nemia123 :Can someone please help me? I'm new and i don't know how to put my skins on when i play mulitplayer. Do i need to download a program or something? cheers...

Have you bought LFS? If not, we all know the story.

Delete the "Thing" that you are using to play the full LFS. And buy it, cheapskate.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Have you bought LFS? If not, we all know the story.

Delete the "Thing" that you are using to play the full LFS. And buy it, cheapskate.

good one
hmmmm well i would buy the game but they don't sell it where i live...

and my friend hardly plays it anymore so he lets me play it...
Quote from nemia123 :hmmmm well i would buy the game but they don't sell it where i live...

and my friend hardly plays it anymore so he lets me play it...

lol.. that's the second most lame excuse.. after 'it's my friend(s) license / who made the screenshots'
how did u get ot for free
I have good mates...
So ones asking for a crack and the other admitted to having one !

MODs have stuck gold here :smash3d:

Equinox

EDIT: And yes, multiplayer skins are a licensed exclusive, buy it you cheapskate !
#18 - TG44
Quote from Equinox :
EDIT: And yes, multiplayer skins are a licensed exclusive, buy it you cheapskate !

not exactly. as i think that by having one of the newer test patches, you can download skins on multiplayer, which means that demoers can make their skins visible to other people if they get some S2 licenced guy to upload it
Quote from Alex_92 :how did u get ot for free

The only thing you get for free here is the demo, some demo stuff and a burning banana.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG