Lol, I'm pretty sure that was a Suzuki Swift:
Right give this one a go.
Attached images
whatami.jpg
Its either some old Ferrari or Citroen.
Nope.
Ford Consul?
Nope. It is british though.
An old Aston Martin? (grill looks like on newer astons...)
Nope.
Humber Super Snipe Series III i typed in google "british car" then it was on page 13
Close on the year, but definately not the right car.
Quote from JO53PHS :Is it one of these?

McLaren,Williams, Team Lotus,Tyrrell, Brabham,Arrows,ATS, Osella,Fittipaldi, March,Theodore

Did the car honestly look like a Formula 1 car to you? it was clearly an open top prototype sportscar....
Gordon Keeble GK1 Coupe
Quote from BlueFlame :Did the car honestly look like a Formula 1 car to you? it was clearly an open top prototype sportscar....

It's Joe - forgive him - he often fails quite badly like that
Quote from BlueFlame :Did the car honestly look like a Formula 1 car to you? it was clearly an open top prototype sportscar....

Wasn't it blatently obvious that I had typed 'Ford DFV engine cars' into google and found a website listing cars it was used in, and then copied and pasted the list to here?

And loose the 'flame you to hell because I can' tristancliffe attitude. It really doesn't suit you.
Quote from JO53PHS :Wasn't it blatently obvious that I had typed 'Ford DFV engine cars' into google and found a website listing cars it was used in, and then copied and pasted the list to here?

And loose the 'flame you to hell because I can' tristancliffe attitude. It really doesn't suit you.

I'm not entirely sure that he meant it in a derogatory way towards you

Maybe a little common sense would tell you that Williams never made a prototype
Quote from J@tko :I'm not entirely sure that he meant it in a derogatory way towards you

Maybe a little common sense would tell you that Williams never made a prototype

He most likely did. Most of the people on this forum will flame the crap out of you given the opportunity

And I have no common sense remember?
Quote from JO53PHS :Most of the people on this forum will flame the crap out of you given the opportunity

Disagree completely.

They are in a complete minority here, and most people are very happy to help others

Quote from JO53PHS : And I have no common sense remember?

So true
Quote from Xaid0n :Gordon Keeble GK1 Coupe

Nope.

New clue: It has a 1147cc engine.

Jack & Joe (Bill & Ben), take it to MSN or something?
Quote from J@tko :Disagree completely.

They are in a complete minority here, and most people are very happy to help others

Well having been flamed to death on numerous occasions by the likes of tristancliffe (and his crew of d00ds who mock me even more (I have evidence)) and Ian H, I don't take arsen of my arse lightly
Bond Equipe GT4S

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG