The online racing simulator
#1 - kwax
Help me find pic's inside g25 shifter (reverse plug ripped)
Hey guys, I need a picture of inside the shifter because the cable in the very bottom connected to the pcb board labeled reverse has ripped off.

I tried to take the lil jumper out to somehow re-solder the tiny wires into it but ended up taking off the whole plastic housing and now i dont remember which way it goes Red and then Yellow or Yellow and then red.

plannin to perm solder the tiny wires onto the 2 tiny metal wires sticking out of the reverse pcb board as it will be easier rather then into the mini plastic plug.

cheers, kwax.
#2 - kwax
ok so i took a lucky guess and went yellow on the left and orange on the right.

hooked everything back together and the thing worked perfect with Reverse bein in the lower bottom gear.

But, after a few runs it came out again. From further observations I realized that that whole bottom pcb reverse board situation on the bottom of the gear shift moves when you shift. So with constant moving its just tugging on those wires and then they become loose and come off.

I really cant be stuffed opening the whole thing up again and re soldering those wires and making sure it has enough room to move. Besides I mainly just use the xrt and rb4 in LFS and not the 6speed cars.
yes, it's a pain in the ass to do.. but its not hard. I would recommend taking it apart again, the more you take those things apart the easier they get to work with. It will be well worth it once your done.

Help me find pic's inside g25 shifter (reverse plug ripped)
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG