The online racing simulator
#1 - TG44
Any Finnish lfs players coming to Assembly 08?
Hey all.

I want to know if there are any finns (or some one from some other country) coming to assembly summer 2008?

If there are, it'd be cool to have somekind of a race there
Sweaty and smelly nerds all having a boner for some lonely abused mediocre-looking nerd girl, no thank you.
Quote from spankmeyer :Sweaty and smelly nerds all having a boner for some lonely abused mediocre-looking nerd girl, no thank you.

Quote from spankmeyer :Sweaty and smelly nerds all having a boner for some lonely abused mediocre-looking nerd girl, no thank you.

that was a bit random
#5 - TG44
Quote from DevilDare :that was a bit random

no, it's a stereotype

One of my classmates said the exact same thing as spankmeyer.

and to him: Hartwall Arena Is like the best air conditioning you can find in finland. you can only smell sweat if you're wearing an old shirt/shoe/sock on your nose..

also, i think that like 5% of the people there are nerds, 20% programmers and 75% normal gamers... + the organizers
i wish i could, just for chance of listen the seminars, probably guys like Navis, Bonzaj, etc will speak..
#7 - TG44
Quote from fujiwara :i wish i could, just for chance of listen the seminars, probably guys like Navis, Bonzaj, etc will speak..

I was at a couple of the seminars last year... i had to bite my lip during the microsoft silverlight seminar as the microsoft guy managed to make his computer crash five times when trying to use dual monitor mode, and one of the crashes did show a bluescreen lol

That's basically why i went to that seminar, i wanted to see M$ fail with a bluescreen
Went there once (in 03). Didn't really see the point of it. Basically it was the same as gaming on the Internet at your home, except there were tons of other people who played loud obnoxious music all the time around you.
It's more fun to have a lan party with few of your friends..
Quote from TG44 :and 75% normal gamers

which is exactly whats wrong with assembly these days
#10 - TG44
Quote from Shotglass :which is exactly whats wrong with assembly these days

yeah.. but it's been like it since it moved to Hartwall arena. I went there last year without a computer for the whole 4 days. and the demo compos are what i'm most interested in (just being there is great though ).
but it's nice to have something to do while waiting for the next one. so i'll be playing games when there's nothing to look at on the big screen/seminar room.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG