The online racing simulator
Selling a Porsche 911 Turbo Wheel
#2 - Dru
does that mean its rubbish then if you are selling already?
Not that means that I don't have enough time for online racing anymore.
I got the retail wheel yesterday and I can promise you it´s not a bad wheel
How much would postage be to the UK? May consider this
Shipping to the UK is 21 €.
i dont know much about this wheel, how much is the original price? is the shifter removable and able to put where a shifter would be in rl?
Flo is quitting lfs? Naah, I reckon you're just not PLAYING much anymore?! Or has someone else taken se german lfs site over?

greetz

der butz
lol i just realized it was florian. i actually remember racing him in the demo ages ago.
You would also need a longer cable.
u could use the longer cable for the shifter instead of the wheel, and use batteries for the pedals. what i reccomend is buying some energizer 2500nmh batteries along w/ a recharger. they last for a very long time.
Yeah you could but I have enough trouble trusting the wireless dongle no less would I be able to trust pedals only powered by batteries lol.

Sucky way to get a dnf on and for sure it would happen some time I am absolutely positive on.
yeah, it happened to me once in a race. but i hadn't charged my batteries for about a month. it was pretty embarrassing.
#15 - TG44
That's why you shouldn't buy any wireless stuff! it's always better with a wire!

unless you're somekinda princess that thinks four wires (ie. G25) is a complete mess and cannot be tolerated
You obviously haven't seen my desk then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG