The online racing simulator
This HAS to be a Joke!
(40 posts, started )
This HAS to be a Joke!
#2 - Bean0
Dunno, I've seen it before and it seems pretty real.

It's one of those famous ones like the BMW owner who used a sock as an oil cap...it was ingested.
Quote from Bean0 :Dunno, I've seen it before and it seems pretty real.

It's one of those famous ones like the BMW owner who used a sock as an oil cap...it was ingested.

LOL yeah I heard that one too.
pwned!
Idiot!
lol he might confused it with a cementmixer
I just rofled at this

Quote from random forum guy :Also I ran out of motor oil so I filled the crank case with fudge. Is this ok? It looks the same. Can I drive the car?

all things considered im impressed with the engine... surely a british one would have gven up after half a pound of sand
Seems to be a joke that has been circulating the car forums for the past few years.
#10 - 5haz
Quote from Shotglass :all things considered im impressed with the engine... surely a british one would have gven up after half a pound of sand

More like half a pound of air!

Im actually quite amazed at the sheer stupidity, you would think the fact the car has an air filter would be a good clue.
now thats retarded... polishing without taking the head off lool
Quote from e2mustang :now thats retarded... polishing without taking the head off lool

Látod nem csak a magyarok ilyen ultrabarmok
you never wondered why guys posting crap like this never have more than 5 posts, all made in their own thread?
Most definitely a joke, and apparently it's been around for a long time. Still funny though!
The post is amusing but that forum is full of wankers. I love the way they all have to take the piss (ok, that's understandable), but I don't see why they all get violent or otherwise go OTT. I'm glad I stay away from car forums. And I thought this forum was getting full of idiots.
HAHA what a moron!
Bob, What you mean say is that forum is full of wankers, but this forum is like a bunch of gay guys who are trying to denie their homosexuality.

This was a good laugh, I hope he learned to never trust a ricer.
lol @ audi forum members telling him to go get a Honda. :P
I'm half way through that forum, and I really really want to drink the glass of coke I have here, but anytime I go to take a sip I nearly spit the contents over my freshly cleaned monitor. The replies are much funnier than the actual post.
Oh my god... are those guys really know how to turn on a car? Can they drive it? Do they know what it is?

/me surprised of stupidity
They really should include basic questions like "What happens if you suck half of a 25kg bag of sand directly into a car engine?" into the theory tests so that these retards don't even up owning a car.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm half way through that forum, and I really really want to drink the glass of coke I have here, but anytime I go to take a sip I nearly spit the contents over my freshly cleaned monitor. The replies are much funnier than the actual post.

LOL yeah, thought everyone would get a laugh anyways =)
Quote from Bob Smith : And I thought this forum was getting full of idiots.

theres hardly any when your not here Ben

Was a funny read that thread.. I dont know why anybody would ever think that was a good idea.
Quote from franky500 :theres hardly any when your not here Ben

Was a funny read that thread.. I dont know why anybody would ever think that was a good idea.

It has to be a joke, it was the persons first thread and post so I am guessing someone is having a laugh. It better anyways =)

BTW Franky, how's your servers now after the server move? =)
If it is true I cant believe its still running! He put half of the bag into the exhaust...How dumb can you get?

I thought this one was funny also..

Quote from Random Guy :
I thought it would be cool to paint the inside of my engine so I went to home depot and got a gallon of paint and put my intake in it. I had to mash the gas to the floor so the engine would run. My turbo didn't spool but i think it's broken because it's covered in paint. My engine won't start now and my exhaust has paint in it. What should I do? Also I ran out of motor oil so I filled the crank case with fudge. Is this ok? It looks the same. Can I drive the car?

This HAS to be a Joke!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG