The online racing simulator
Strange object on Mars!!!
(46 posts, started )

Ok you may notice a small white cylinder in the top right hand quarter of the picture, what is it? This video zooms in on it and sharpens it up...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoAtPCrndCs...

NASA have claimed it is a pixel glitch, or a parachute/heatshield from the lander personally I don't know what it is which is why I thought I would ask you lot for your thoughts.

I know one thing for sure, if I start seeing missiles coming from Mars with a green trail from it then I’m going to start to build an underground tunnel and stockpiling stick swabs with bacteria.
no idea but at that quality (look at the artefacts in the sky) it could be anything or in fact nothing at all
Looks like a glitch in the transmission or an optimisation error.
It's a russian sub's periscope.
It's a glitch. At that kind of range it's far too perfect white and pixel-width to be anything real.
Diet coke?

Eh? (If you don't get the reference, it's from Transformers)
Awsome when will the giant robots arive. I want mine as an FZR.
Somebody really should send NASA a normal color digital camera with at least 5+ megapixels and analogue zoom
Nobody has suggested that it _MIGHT_ be what's left of teh Beagle?
#12 - wark
Quote from squidhead :Somebody really should send NASA a normal color digital camera with at least 5+ megapixels and analogue zoom

You wanna wait 15 years to get one photo back from mars? Not exactly broadband...
#13 - Jakg
Could be anything from dodgy tubes to the remnants of the shuttles casing...
It's frickin Bruce Willis, I bet you all felt stupid for crying at Armageddon now huh!
It looks like a stash of cocaine in a clear, cylindrical storage container. Looks like about a million dollars worth.
There has to be a conspiracy behind everything doesn't there? Unfortunatly I don't think NASA would be so stupid to release a photo showing Aliens, Transformers, or anything else other than rocks and martian horizons.

edit: I like W4H conspiracy, lets get the word out and it'll be more beleiveable than the conspiracy that aliens shot the WTC.
so, transformers finally arrived! this is big, i finally get a car that haves a lot of guns to play with
Didn't we already have cars with big guns back in '76?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Ok you may notice a small white cylinder in the top right hand quarter of the picture, what is it?

Parking meter. This has been the true cause of all previous lander missions disconnecting after a while - not battery failure - they get towed away.
It's a weather balloon.
Is it? could it be?...

Surely not...

It IS!!!!1!!one!!!1!

It's a MARS BAR!!!!
Its a Russian flagpole, its their mars oil dammit!
Nonono, that's me...
It's teh giant pencil sharpener. Woot 111111!111!11121111.

:P
i think it's a silver Kia Picanto that landed there after Luke crashed it

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG