The online racing simulator
top speeds
(366 posts, started )
346KPH with this car (Corvette C6 Z06)

Stage III camshaft, Bullet Exhaust,Custom manifold, Racing ECU, Racelogic.......
About 580RWHP
Quote from WIGGA :346KPH with this car (Corvette C6 Z06)

Stage III camshaft, Bullet Exhaust,Custom manifold, Racing ECU, Racelogic.......
About 580RWHP

Awwww i love Corvette nice car
Thx, love it too.
Quote from WIGGA :Thx, love it too.

Is it yours?
you got some vids of it or something?
yay for rental cars! I took a loaner lexus IS350 for a spin @~175 MPH 280 KPH
346 KPH = 214 MPH!

Jesus!
Quote from Jakg :346 KPH = 214 MPH!

Jesus!

Well everyone knows 320 kph is 200 mph, I learnt that as a young'en playin Gran Turismo (the very first one!)
Except 200 MPH is 321.93 KM/h...
Quote from Jakg :Except 200 MPH is 321.93 KM/h...

i think 200 MPH is VERY FAST !!!
Quote from G!NhO :Is it yours?
you got some vids of it or something?

Maybe.
I Have some vids but they are all very big... (300-800MB)
Quote from Jakg :Except 200 MPH is 321.93 KM/h...

cos you calculated, it. 320-200 is my memory, ill always remember that and never forget it.
My dad finally let me take a quick blast to 100 on the highway in his car the other day. So the fastest I've ever driven a car is now officially 105 mph (169 kph).

Still slow. Felt like nothing in that car. My Subaru at 70 mph feels a lot faster lol. 'Twas a pretty boring experience.
Fastest I've driven in a car, cant remember. But fastest in a car as a passenger was 160km/h in an E150 van. The thing felt like it was going to fly apart, and the speedo started randomly jumping to different numbers and then back to the actual speed.
I havent driven at any high speeds (need to pass my test). I have been passanger at 130mph in a friends Starlet Turbo and also 140 twice in 2 diffrent Rs Focuses. I must add though these where all on closed road/airfield
I made it up to 180km/h in my "new" 1.0 litre Lupo , slipstreaming a Touran van downhill on the Autobahn near Hildesheim, but thats limit, 6200rpm in fith gear
Quote from ACCAkut :I made it up to 180km/h in my "new" 1.0 litre Lupo , slipstreaming a Touran van downhill on the Autobahn near Hildesheim, but that limit, 6200rpm in fith gear

Poor Lupo

top speeds
(366 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG