The online racing simulator
yeah.. whatever happened to cropsy eh? seemed to suddenly dissapear one day. Was always good fun with him. (was fun with zeug too but.. meh)
I'm lovin the XFG at the moment, can remember racing with Cropsy loads of times in the demo, he was always really clean even tho he could get very close.

Could do with a few more sign ups, everyone seems to be really busy at the mo with leagues and stuff.
I think a little practice race would be good. I'm in
Any chance of getting more numbers in? .
Dean confirm me in first post..
Quote from richard dk :Dean confirm me in first post..

i will.. but please do the form when u get a chance (for e-mailling details purposes)
10 - 15 would be great round here

If anyone wants to ring Franky during the race just let me know and I'll post his mobile number.
p.s. Also gonna get some practice in so if anyone wants a few races come to ATC Public 1 around 9-bst tonight.
I would be interested .
Only 9 - are we gonna race then? I think 9 is very low..
Maybe postpone it for 2 weeks and post a thread in General discussion to make more people aware of the race?

If it goes ahead tomorrow, I'm also not sure if I will race. It's really hot here and 60 laps would be more a torture than fun.
if its less than 10 then i think it will be completely stupid to run the race.. Surprised at the low sign ups to be honest. Seems people are too busy actually having lives these days!!

If this was postponed till either the 8th or 15th June.. how many of the current entrants would still be up for it and able to attend?
I would on the 15th.

I have a league race on the 8th, as does Richard.
Damn it.

We'll have to do something on Sunday Franky, maybe a few sorter races/pit stops and stuff with ATCers.

Need to race this combo.
Quote from zeugnimod :I would on the 15th.

I have a league race on the 8th, as does Richard.

what league is it? I'll close the servers :P
i knew there was a reason i liked that server .

Take it its way to late to join. whose running it?
Esben Jahn my team mate, and i`m helping him..

We have a slot free if you wanna..the backmarkers from Afri-Cola Racing needs some competition...
read through that thread. NIIICe.

so its round 6 next.... round 1 and 2 dont count.. i can drop 3 + 4 or whatever as my worst races and just race it out and win cool.

Where do i sign up.. and do i have to make a fake team or can i just run as an ATC "Dominator"
I'd love to race this but I already have league races on sundays... Any change of a saturday if it does happen to be postponed?
so it will not take place tonight?
Quote from franky500 :read through that thread. NIIICe.

so its round 6 next.... round 1 and 2 dont count.. i can drop 3 + 4 or whatever as my worst races and just race it out and win cool.

Where do i sign up.. and do i have to make a fake team or can i just run as an ATC "Dominator"

If you join now you can`t throw away any races..because we are in R6... and you has joined to late to benefit from it... But forget the championship..just race and have fun..

But it`s fun racing there and there has been clean racing all the way.

Just sign up in the forum here http://www.lfs-forum.dk/forumdisplay.php?f=81

You can run with or with out a team TAG and what name you are using doesn`t matter at all....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG