The online racing simulator
BMW Sauber F1 Team movie with Real sounds
(39 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
Downloading i expect tooo much from this
I can't download it from Rapidshare because they have that stupid "type the letters" thing, but this time you have to spot the cats. I don't know what I'm looking at!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I can't download it from Rapidshare because they have that stupid "type the letters" thing, but this time you have to spot the cats. I don't know what I'm looking at!

Me too, i cannot make out the cats in the letters. We will have to wait till its on youtube :-/.
Screw you rapidshare and your silly cats!
i actually managed it, try focousing on it not having legs sticking out, or it being a fish
I had to try 3-4 times on rapidshare before I finally succeeded. I hate those cats too, one of the worst things rapidshare ever implemented.
Anyways, I watched and I must say that although it's pretty nicely done and all, it didn't exactly had "Lynce" written all over it, if you know what I mean. The sound I heard wasn't as synced to the video as I would've wished it to be, and the whole thing just didn't really match. Now, I can understand the difficulty in matching IRL sounds to video from LFS, and that it can't be done perfectly but there was some bigger mistakes in this vid that maybe could've been avoided. I'm talking about mistakes such as when you hear the car fly passed the camera but the video wasn't showing that happen. Hard for me to explain but yea.

It's a nice vid though, it's not bad work at all. I certainly couldn't have done better. But I don't think it was worth trying 3-4 times on rapidshare to see it.
#8 - Lynce
Upload first post.
cats are sitting animals. I hate this zoo too.

Nice video Lynce.
All it is, is real life sound over a replay, i didnt manage to get a feel over the sound effects and the BMW..

try syncing the loudness of the car engine noise to diffrent camera angles... It might help ..

not bad job tho
Quote from squad_e :try syncing the loudness of the car engine noise to diffrent camera angles... It might help ..

i'd say he did a pretty decent job tbh
good job again lynce
off topic ''pls answer ur pm'S lynce thank you ''
Well the video looks very good, but since it orbits around sound, i must agree that some scenes didn't fit the sounds.
But i understand the work involved in this. I did this video a couple of years ago, it has a bit of story ( my kind ) but also have some shoots with f1 car and real f1 sounds too. Check it out and laugh of me!

But nice overall...just not Lynce nice!
Hahahahahaha.

FOX, you have very nice ideas.

But I agree with all comments. This movie is nothing especial. Only one experiment.

Soon I post a new idea and I will need help.

Today or tomorrow I post this.

Thank you very much.
Great idea, nice vid
RAPIDSHARE HAS A HAPPY HOUR OMG NO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol sorry for doing that. Anyway F1 cars real sounds awesome idea, and a very good movie.

This is the Idea:

RAC vs FZ50 and

[GR]Evolution with RAC vs Fox 2 with FZ50.

Rules:

3 laps. 3 races.

The circuit what they choose.

No chat.

3 mprs or sprs.

I need help to locate this exceptional racers and talk with they for this idea. Motive: My english.

The movie it is about the best race.

The most exciting race.

No nice effects. Only blur and camera work. No need more.

Can any person help me with this?

Seriousness, please.
Hum.... for using Rac and FZ50... you will be needing top quality drivers. For this kind of video, if it was i doing, i would ask for 2 of the best and the most famous drivers to give it quality, glamour, and have professionalism.
Or is it drifting video?
Racing movie, No Drift.

#20 - Jakg
Quote from Lynce :Racing movie, No Drift.

PM them - appeal to their ego's.

Not keen on this vid tbh - stuff like the F1 engine doing a burnout at the start with the LFS car doing a clean pull away...

Next vid looks ACE though.
/talking about the video in first post

I loved the end there, I want those skins. =P
Quote from Lynce :

This is the Idea:

RAC vs FZ50 and

[GR]Evolution with RAC vs Fox 2 with FZ50.

Rules:

3 laps. 3 races.

The circuit what they choose.

No chat.

3 mprs or sprs.

I need help to locate this exceptional racers and talk with they for this idea. Motive: My english.

The movie it is about the best race.

The most exciting race.

No nice effects. Only blur and camera work. No need more.

Can any person help me with this?

Seriousness, please.

Well, give me a date and i will see if I can make it. I'm a bit busy with school exams so don't shoot . Me against Fox 2 huh? . Nasty stuff...
Thank you very much for your interest.

Now i'm waiting for FOX 2's pm.

About the date. What is the best moment for you and for Fox 2?

Can you talk with Fox 2 about this?

Thanks.
Never met Fox 2 so this might be difficult. Let's wait for his response..
Quote from FOX 1977 :Well the video looks very good, but since it orbits around sound, i must agree that some scenes didn't fit the sounds.
But i understand the work involved in this. I did this video a couple of years ago, it has a bit of story ( my kind ) but also have some shoots with f1 car and real f1 sounds too. Check it out and laugh of me!

But nice overall...just not Lynce nice!

They certainly aren't easy, I did one in the BF1 Sprint Series for LOTA... Took a little while but fairly easy if you understand how the sound translates to certain angles. And yeah the sound edit does need a little work but it looks pretty good. Nice work.

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG