The online racing simulator
Tire/track bug, not sure where to post [NOT A BUG]
As the title says.

I was racing with ai's and i had cockpit view and i suddently spun in a corner at Kyoto National.

Is this a tire or track bug, or not bug at all?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=20Oohfocg0w
not really a bug. it seems u hit the outside of the curb and spun

Ill look into the video more and tell you if i think i was wrong or right
You went too much inside, can't you see that your front tire got stuck behind curb? Drive over the white place, don't go on green there, it'll spin you.
Yes, it got stuck, isn't that a bug?
It shouldn't do that.
Don't take much to upset a car at the limit. Hooking a tire on the inside like that will definetly do it for ya. I'd say that shows how GOOD the LFS physics are, rather than a flaw.
#6 - Fuse5
as the ground clearance on the BF1 is small, hooking up on a kerb that steep might have caused the bottom to get on it, making the wheels lose grip. Doesn't necessarily mean that your tire got stuck.
I agree. This is not a bug. After further investigation, you do indeed go up the curb. The stiff suspension does not adapt to the angle in which the car is at and the car procedes to take a slight bump. This causes the tires to lose grip which resulted in the spin. Simply just watch out so you dont go too far up the curb
Quote from xtremeracer83 :I agree. This is not a bug. After further investigation, you do indeed go up the curb. The stiff suspension does not adapt to the angle in which the car is at and the car procedes to take a slight bump. This causes the tires to lose grip which resulted in the spin. Simply just watch out so you dont go too far up the curb

Agreed.

I say you kick that habbit to the um, er......"curb". sorry, I'll be out now.

*closes door slowly*
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG