The online racing simulator
Pimp my ride in LFS
(22 posts, started )
Pimp my ride in LFS
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
No, it sucks hard!!
lol how is that pimped up all u have done is gone to pits and then put a skin on it
F A I L
Can i get 1 minute and 16 seconds back please
OMG THIS IS SOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!
it's just a slideshow of skinned up XRG big wow

pointless
argh.. microsoft sam and ugly skins.. This just sucks. sorry. :thumbsdow
E: Go and get nice pimp my ride game for cellphone
E2: FIRST EPISODE? NO! Don't make another, if you do, don't post it in here.
Oh for ****'s sake guys - at least try and give him an idea of what to improve! **** me it's always "ooh let's jump on the insult the movie bandwagon".

Ways to improve this video:
Have some moving images, use Fraps or something
Use a real voice
Use the soundtrack of a real pimp my ride episode to add interest.
lol yes but i was insulted just from wasting my time even watching it.
I can do wht he did just i cant be bothed and u can just see there was no time even put in to it
Quote from Austin31287 :lol yes but i was insulted just from wasting my time even watching it.
I can do wht he did just i cant be bothed and u can just see there was no time even put in to it

There was no time put into your post either. I feel insulted that you wasted 8 seconds of my time reading it.

But seriously, as the old cliche goes, if you don't have anything useful to say: don't say anything at all.
What kind guys here..... I agree with Mp3 Astra, you should give him advise how to improve his skills instead of flaming here...

Back to the movie. The idea is great, it would be a great idea to compare the XRT and the XRR. Too bad you're a demo racer.
It's boring, but making it with more work, more effects and things, could be a good idea.
no comment on the movie.

Try using videos instead of screenshots. Maybe make car roll on the ground or something (with a broken car), then like go to pits and work on the car a bit. After just roll on a pimped out ride, and add real car sound into it. Be creative...
Nula bodova.
The last man to come to help is usually me, but this time I have come up with a comment that will actually tell you how to improve your video drastically

ok, you ready?

here it goes

MAKE A VIDEO NEXT TIME, not a slideshow, then I'll have something to comment on...

and here's a free addon to MP3 Astra's post

Quote from Mp3 Astra :
Use a real voice

or dub the video to Pimp My ride's original voices
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Oh for ****'s sake guys - at least try and give him an idea of what to improve! **** me it's always "ooh let's jump on the insult the movie bandwagon".

Ways to improve this video:
Have some moving images, use Fraps or something
Use a real voice
Use the soundtrack of a real pimp my ride episode to add interest.

+1
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Great minds think alike!

Yeah....that's the second thing in common, we also share a series name
i like the idea, well done on trying. Although there are quite a few places to improve on Keep it up
Quote from squidhead :Yeah....that's the second thing in common, we also share a series name

We shall ask the best movie makers from around the world whose series is better. And since I am the only one present, I choose mine.

Pimp my ride in LFS
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG