The online racing simulator
Random .exe Crashes
(30 posts, started )
Quote from delray25 :

Yea I was wondering wth explorer222 is aswell, i really don't know, it used to be called just explorer but now with 222 on it
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea I was wondering wth explorer222 is aswell, i really don't know, it used to be called just explorer but now with 222 on it

Hows the issue? Still getting the random CTDs?
Quote from Kamrock :Hows the issue? Still getting the random CTDs?

yea. on more than 1 game, and i get random system restarts too
Quote from BlueFlame :yea. on more than 1 game, and i get random system restarts too

It's frustrating, but, if you've followed the advice given so far, I have a feeling it's a hardware issue. Random restarts would hint to it being a processor issue. Is it an ATI HD graphics card? Can you check your system log and search the HDD for a .dmp file?
Quote from Kamrock :It's frustrating, but, if you've followed the advice given so far, I have a feeling it's a hardware issue. Random restarts would hint to it being a processor issue. Is it an ATI HD graphics card? Can you check your system log and search the HDD for a .dmp file?

It's an nVidia Geforce 6800 xt i believe, my processor is very poor tho, the cpu on the gfx card probobly runs better LOL , it's a 2.1ghz processor, but it's pretty clogged with dust and shit, and i haven't had time to clean it.

Random .exe Crashes
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG