Finland
Slovenia
Czech Republic
Australia
Portugal
Belgium
Serbia & Montenegro
Place your bets!
Place your bets on who you think will win the inaugral LFS World Nations Cup and prove themselves to the the Worlds Fastest LFS Nation.
Bare in mind we are only at the Semi-final stage atm, so 4 teams will be knocked out before the final. This is just an early pole
More info at www.lfsnationscup.net
Difficult to predict now who's going to win the whole cup. Every team that has made it this far has shown themselves as superfast and/or superconsistent.

I think Slovenia, Estonia and Finland from group 1 will meet Czech, Germany and Belgium from group 2 in the finals, and I have a slight feeling that Slovenia will emerge victorious.
It's obvious that

FINLAND

will win
Why dindt you vote then?
I really don't know, so I show my support for CZ

The thing is, the FASTEST drivers known in LFS are not all racing in the Nations Cup. We know fast drivers from Finland, Germany, etc... but they aren't all racing. Maybe they are waiting till the end. But this voting is a tough decision since the skill levels don't represent some of the drivers you think are driving.

If that sounds right... :doh:
Quote from Blackout :Why dindt you vote then?

Could it be because I would like Finland to win but am undecided on whether that really will be the outcome because I know nothing at all about the Nations Cup or the participants, and that the reply was simply to support Finland regardless of what my actual opinion is?

Any more questions on your mind, sir?
I think Germany has most ,,pro racers", which are approximately on same level and have most experience from EPS, etc. (if these guys gonna race in finals, I think they can win).

Other Nations like Czech seem to have 1 fast driver, others just consistent anough to help him, but Germany is the "winning team" in my opinion.
Forgot to add the smiley in my previous post to make it less serious. If someone would make a poll about who is going to win this poll, I would vote for Germany
Yeah they got most votes and probably will win the poll, but we'll win the Cup I voted too btw
So far in Nations Cup its been like only the nations who were organized and determined enough (and fast enough of course) have made it through to this stage. We know there are many other good fast nations but they were sadly out very early in the cup because they just couldn't find enough people and motivation to race at the time, like Sweden, Spain, Hungary, USA, etc. UK have decided to split to England, Scotland and Wales and only Scotland managed to race in couple of events. If they have stayed together they would do much better for sure.

All in all, this is the first ever Nations Cup and many things keep improving and lessons are learned, so the next one should be much more exciting and better overall as the whole concept is very appealing. It's a huge and difficult task to organize all this, at the beggining there were 5 groups of 5 or 6 nations, over 300 drivers in total, over 80 at each event in first stage... a very big league.
I think Germany or Finland. I voted for Finland because Denmark was in their group at stage 1...so good luck Finland.. and the rest..
Same reason I voted for Slovenia :-P Though I have a good feeling on them :-P

Place your bets!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG