The online racing simulator
Isle of Man TT - Anyone Going?
(10 posts, started )
As the subject - anyone going to the TT this year?
Not allowed

I was able to get transport for €50 each, but my parents wouldn't allow it...Next year maybe

I went to NW200 though
LOL saw the thread title before I looked at the creator and said 'I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS GOING!" But then I realized that same person was you... :banghead:
#4 - Jakg
Chris, please don't crash this time...!
Too right - I'm planning to just wave the flags this year.
I live on the Isle of Man, so I guess I'm going.

You're going to be lucky to find a decent spot to watch the races this year if you come across. After the huge fatal crash at last year's Senior they are going mental about prohibited areas (or "Eingang Verboten" if you're German). Apparently you can't let people watch from your own front garden unless you take out your own liability insurane!
If you cant watch from your front garden, then what about on the roof of ur house?
If you want some excitement this year, there's a classic sidecar team from Wanga's with a Triumphy, thrilled us for years at the race's here.
Don't miss them.........
How's the racing going?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I live on the Isle of Man, so I guess I'm going.

You're going to be lucky to find a decent spot to watch the races this year if you come across.

Only saw this after I returned. I'll wave next year, or something. As for spectating points, I find wearing orange helps with that.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG