The online racing simulator
Anyone (preferably in Finland) in need of a better GPU? (episode 2)
Last year it was a Radeon X800XT AGP 256, this year I have a spare Radeon X1950PRO PCIE 512. Same thing again as explained in the quote below, can't be bothered to actually sell it

Comes with the stock cooler this time, never overclocked. I might have the original box, and I do have some spare cables and adapters if you need something.

Quote from Batterypark :I have a spare Club 3D Radeon X800XT AGP, 256MB memory and Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer attached. I have the original box, cables etc. Never been overclocked and I've never had any problems with it. I've played LFS at 1680x1050 4XAA 16XAF.

I'm giving it away IF someone comes up with a good enough reason why you deserve it

Feel free to "vote" for someone else as well.

EDIT: If you somehow manage to pay the postage, I could probably send it abroad as well.

Well, I'm not sure if anyone can beat my current card, a Radeon 8500, yep thats right: a PowerColor Radeon 8500 64MB from 2001.
The rest of my system however is pretty OKish, Pentium E2140 CPU and an ASRock 775DUAL-VSTA motherboard that has both AGP and PCI-E support, so I'm guessing any PCI-E card would work. But to be honest my card runs LFS fine, but most new games won’t even start thanks to a lack of SM2.0/DX9 support.

Anyways, I’m not sure if I qualify as I’m not exactly a regular in the LFS community (0 posts) and if I had a pressing need to upgrade I would of at some point, but since Noccy insisted I post, here I am. My first post, begging.
Hey Asmodain. Welcome to forum....

If I woul'd live closer to you, then I would like to have the card . I really don't need it, but my neighbour. I sold my old GF6800, and it blew up after 4 days or so. Ofcourse I felt awful. Now he lives on integrated S3 chip . poor guy
Not that many interested... strange.
I would love th card, currently building a system for my brother, he's in a wheel chair and we are very low on funds, managed to steal spares from various places including a AMD 4200+ x2 CPU, but only card I can get a a ti4600 AGP card, the mainboard is PCI-E.

He doesn't really want to play that many other games, but LFS is very very poor with the onboard video....

But I live in UK, too far me thinks, still on the scrounge if anyone else wants to send some freebies down, anything appreciated!
#6 - Noccy
I will add a vote for Asmodain. Have known him for a few years and really want him to have a better GPU so I can force him to play LFS and ArmA online. Now he always has the silly excuse that his 8500 can't run most games.

So one vote to Asmodain if this giveaway is still going through.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Quote from Thorvertonian :I would love th card, currently building a system for my brother, he's in a wheel chair and we are very low on funds, managed to steal spares from various places including a AMD 4200+ x2 CPU, but only card I can get a a ti4600 AGP card, the mainboard is PCI-E.

He doesn't really want to play that many other games, but LFS is very very poor with the onboard video....

But I live in UK, too far me thinks, still on the scrounge if anyone else wants to send some freebies down, anything appreciated!

I support this guy if he is for real... Cause I know what it is like, I have had family problems and I and my family low on funds, although I dont want to bring this up, but I am sympathizing for the guy in the wheel chair ofcourse, I see too many in wheeel chair each day children to adults....
I had a spare E6400+p5b+x1950 but I already gave them up for free. If I had known, I could have donated them to u guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG