The online racing simulator
Adaptive Racing closing
(55 posts, started )
Adaptive Racing closing
We have decided to shut the team down, it's not been an easy decision, but we feel it is unfair to keep team members in the team, when we have little motivation or enthusiasm for LFS, we shouldn't expect our team members to race, and motivate the team, when we ourselves find it tough.

We feel that our more motivated members may find a better team experience elsewhere, and as such have taken this decision.

We never envisaged the team would only last this long, but things happen that you don't control, and we feel it's best to finish it now, rather than have the corpse of the team twitching around for the next few months and fade away.

We hope you all find new homes, and we have enjoyed having you all onboard, you are all great people.

Take care all.
#2 - J@tko
Quote from danowat :We have decided to shut the team down, it's not been an easy decision, but we feel it is unfair to keep team members in the team, when we have little motivation or enthusiasm for LFS, we shouldn't expect our team members to race, and motivate the team, when we ourselves find it tough.

We feel that our more motivated members may find a better team experience elsewhere, and as such have taken this decision.

We never envisaged the team would only last this long, but things happen that you don't control, and we feel it's best to finish it now, rather than have the corpse of the team twitching around for the next few months and fade away.

We hope you all find new homes, and we have enjoyed having you all onboard, you are all great people.

Take care all.

Sad to hear guys. Good luck to all members
Sad to hear, AR had some good names aboard.

Good luck to you all wherever you may go.
#4 - Gil07
I'm very sorry to hear that... AR was always very good to race against, especially in IGTC

Good luck for the future to all members!
Sad to hear. good luck with the future
Another team gone... iRacing taking up time
Ah, good luck in the future guys Sucks to hear you're closing.
Quote from beefyman666 :Sad to hear, AR had some good names aboard.

We did, and some of those have come A LONG way in a short time, I am postive they will have no trouble finding a "home" in LFS in no time.
sad to hear, wishing everyone the best in future...
Quote from beefyman666 :Sad to hear, AR had some good names aboard.

+1
Quote from danowat :We did, and some of those have come A LONG way in a short time, I am postive they will have no trouble finding a "home" in LFS in no time.

Let's hope some good teams will spot this thread and pick up on those 'lost' drivers.
Sad news. Now all of you join Promotech?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Sad news. Now all of you join Promotech?

Now theres a man with a plan! Although it's had a name change, everyone join xTIPx.
Sad to hear that. Good racing with you in IGTC.
That's a shame, you had some good members a were a nice and friendly team.
Sad to hear these bad news...

Good luck to all you guys...
Sad news
Sad to see it's gone, it was good team.
good luck with everything....
Shame to hear it guys... :worried:
Yeah, very sad to hear. We'll miss you guys in the IGTC.
Yeah, it's sad, but as Dano said, it ain't fair towards the other active members in team, to play under a shallow tag of a team, so, if you want some damn nice lads you should get a grab on one of these guys that is free now

As Dano aswell tells, it's, or I would belive due to interest and time. Most of us don't play LFS, or at least no where near enough to call it to be a active LFS player.

Best wishes to everyone in team, you all where like a nice strange little family to me!

(and if anyone play AoC, feel free to say hello, since this is my new time-loss-thing)

Adaptive Racing closing
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG