The online racing simulator
Adaptive Racing closing
(55 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, it's sad, but as Dano said, it ain't fair towards the other active members in team, to play under a shallow tag of a team, so, if you want some damn nice lads you should get a grab on one of these guys that is free now

As Dano aswell tells, it's, or I would belive due to interest and time. Most of us don't play LFS, or at least no where near enough to call it to be a active LFS player.

Best wishes to everyone in team, you all where like a nice strange little family to me!

(and if anyone play AoC, feel free to say hello, since this is my new time-loss-thing)

Whats AoC?
That´s sad to hear. Good luck to all of you.
That sucks....always thought Adaptive was one of the better new teams to come around in a while. Good luck to all of you!
I'm very sorry to hear that.

Good Luck for yours all future Members of AR!
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
ohno, didn't expect that, nice team with nice members, best of luck to all ex-members

think Danowat has caught the Xbox bug...(like me)

Good luck in the new teams AR's
bye
*while you were sleeping* (for some)

My home Man i loved Adaptive motovasional speeches my speciality. But with time things change and i guess this was the only feasible option for the team which btw SUCKS!
Im going to miss you guys, fun times we had and me inventing powersliding in our first IGTC practice good times.

I guess my search for a new team starts now then.

Best of luck guys and hope to see you on the track in the near near future.
#35 - Dru
Just read this thread.

Very sad for the Team and for all the drivers concerned - but you know - as they say when one door closes another opens.

Wish all the ex-team members of Adaptive Racing the very best for the future. All of you were good racers and a credit to the game and the community.

If any drivers do wish to remain in LFS then Concept would of course would be very keen to hear from you.

All the best for the future guys,

Dru.
Yeah, all the best. Adaptive was good team with fair and friendly attitude. Hope to see you in future, maybe even racing (at least on the forums )
Hardly a better blend of speed and good attitude have been seen. AR will be missed. Best of luck in the future. damn you iracing, damn you
Thanks for all the kind words all, it is a shame, but sometimes it's best just to call it a day, better to burnout, than fade away huh?.

As for it being iR's fault, the "rot" had set in long before then, I have been pretty much inactive with LFS since November last year, and I know my co-founder, GFresh has been too.

We have both tried to get back into it, but LFS hasn't moved in the direction we would have hoped it had, so it's time to find things elsewhere to scratch the sim-racing itch.
Shame, I thought Adaptive were one of the ones that might last.

Always a pleasure to race alongside (or more often behind) you guys, I hope to still see you about either as Ronins or under new colours
You will be missed. Always had good racing with you in Road sport series.
#41 - Vain
It's sad to see AR gone.
I hope to still see many of you online in the future.

Vain
To be honest I do have the feeling you guys throw in the towel much too early. For it to be spring/summer it is natural that motivation drops and other things get more priority (close to the end of school year = busy, same for work, outside sports, parties, upcoming holidays etc). This behavior is natural and happens within all teams.

Anyway good luck.
I never really raced any of you, but AR was a very well planned out team, with great members and a great leader looking after them.

Sorry to hear about the news but i wish all of you luck in the future .
Very sad to hear that.
Dan & the guys were always a good bunch to race against & the roadsport series will be missed.

I thought AR were going from strength to strength, you had everything in place & many good drivers. Such a shame.

Good luck with your future sim racing
Quote from AppiePils :To be honest I do have the feeling you guys throw in the towel much too early. For it to be spring/summer it is natural that motivation drops and other things get more priority (close to the end of school year = busy, same for work, outside sports, parties, upcoming holidays etc). This behavior is natural and happens within all teams.

Anyway good luck.

Its not actually the exams and the summer stuff but it is that some of our menbers(the team founders) stop being interested in lfs for many different reasons.
Well yeah it might be one of the reasons that you metioned also(such as work ect...) but i think that the main reason was no iterest in lfs anymore.
sad to hear you guys have had to close down hope the all guys find good teams .
hope to see you around soon guys
Dan
Thanks for the kind words guys. Man, we were hot!

But yeah, i totally lost interest in LFS, i hate to say it, but i did. To be honest i lost interest waaay before xmas, the only thing keeping me going was building our team website, so the descision was not made with haste.
I suppose other things in my personal life () have recently contributed to my lack of interest, but mainly it's the same old LFS, which is great by the way, but i need a nice long break from it all.
I certainly won't be gone forever, i fully intend to be back at some point, when LFS is a bit further down the development road.

So thanks to all our members past and, very recently past , i hope you all find fast and friendly homes
What happened to your (now ex member), The Very End? He disappeared!
He took a break from LFS too, but he started his break a month or so back now...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :What happened to your (now ex member), The Very End? He disappeared!

He quited lfs too time ago.

Adaptive Racing closing
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG