(43 posts, started )

Poll : Who/What is to blame?

Closed since :
Driver B
Driver A
Both of them
Racing Incident/too hard to tell
Lag
b, imho.. but why the next will be the last one?
I don't think A was watching his mirrors, didn't see B was off to his right. B was on the kerbing at first but then went too far off, allowing A to take the kerb. I'm going with "racing incident" this time - you can't expect AS3/GTR 'tards to get this stuff right.
Iwas there watching it myself Driver A is to blame this time ''talking about not looking the mirrors

I should realy make replay to reach you caus the last time al i got was messages back with faild to send message
Quote from Ventu :b, imho.. but why the next will be the last one?

Last one this season. From now on I have to concentrate a lot more on my schoolwork (just got some exam results back, and damn they're not great). The series will probably be back late 2008, or early 2009.

Although, between now and then I will still be producing videos but they won't be of the interactive format like the Blame Game was. However, during the summer I might come up with an idea for a new show, that's interactive. We'll see...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Last one this season. From now on I have to concentrate a lot more on my schoolwork (just got some exam results back, and damn they're not great). The series will probably be back late 2008, or early 2009.

Although, between now and then I will still be producing videos but they won't be of the interactive format like the Blame Game was. However, during the summer I might come up with an idea for a new show, that's interactive. We'll see...

i perfectly understand you.. i'm 16 and also for me this year is very busy for exams.. my g25 is getting dusty
btw i will wait for your next, great series!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Last one this season. .... The series will probably be back late 2008, or early 2009.

Dang, I'd better hurry up and get Ep 2 of Bash TV out, it's almost there, just some little fiddly bits to finalise....

Blame game gets a little mention, well, a bit more than a mention actually within the episode. look out for it in the next couple of days.
It was driver A who didn't leave enough space causing driver b to run off the track.

Also the Wall of Flame does seem a bit "B"ias.
#33 - halo
Both of them.
In the beginning, where two driver introduced, it is clear that B already at the rear bumper of A. Despite of the fact that B got a better start (and A did notice that imo), A acted like nobody out there. Simply, not a good example of sportsmanship. In the same time, before the contact, B could still avoid this by lifting a little.
Quote from Damo74 :Dang, I'd better hurry up and get Ep 2 of Bash TV out, it's almost there, just some little fiddly bits to finalise....

Blame game gets a little mention, well, a bit more than a mention actually within the episode. look out for it in the next couple of days.

I'm intrigued!

As for this episode, I am very surprised both drivers haven't got more of a vote margin - I would blame both of them for inconsiderate driving!
Hmm....

I'm saying both

Why? Because driver B went on the grass. He didn't have overlap and just turned A around. But equally A could have backed out of the throttle, and let him past.

DK
Driver B.

Had insufficient overlap prior to putting wheels on grass. Incredibly aggressive off the start.

Driver A held his line the entire way, as he should have.

d
Theres no way to change this but it looks like B is going to take the blame and IMO, he shouldn't. :twocents:

Read past post for explanation.
I'd say A, driver A should have seen driver B on the grass and not blocked him.
I would say that driver A is the cause of accident. He should have let space for driver B. But driver B is also to blame. Trying to overtake by the grass ... defenitly not a good idea. So, both of them had wrong.
Driver A doesn't have to give any space, B just forces it then goes on the grass & causes a massive crash. Idiotic driving by anyones standards. Clearly B at fault.
Im a bit late but it was driver B fault. Shame on him..
A didnt see B coming next to him in the rumble of start and B was after the start in a blind spot what u cant see in mirrors..
B should have slowed down or go the other side
Thats my opinion
B 100%. whenever you leave the racing track you lose all your rights of way no matter what. so there is no excuse for driver B what so ever. i do not get how many voted for A
What haappens to my replaay then

The Blame Game - Episode 9
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG