The online racing simulator
JDM*F - JDM Fantasy
(66 posts, started )
Grr !!!
#52 - Jb11
Hellaw Guise. I'm sorry if I ain't drifting around right now... Just having my last school exams and it's a bit tough. I'll get by, do not worry har har. Looking forward on seeing some JDM*F members there, in NYC!

DRIFT DRIFT DRIFT
charlie , you have some secret shit man and i want it =]
#54 - Jb11
HEHE

And by the way, Waider ain't a slut.
lol waider is coolz
Grads Kiyo
Quote from Jb11 :Hellaw Guise. I'm sorry if I ain't drifting around right now... Just having my last school exams and it's a bit tough. I'll get by, do not worry har har. Looking forward on seeing some JDM*F members there, in NYC!

DRIFT DRIFT DRIFT

will do.
Hi guys! I've been away since long time, but I will be soon back among us!!!

Stay tuned I'am back!
yay waider will be comming back to us. Niko you shhhh i banned you long time ago from NYC =P.Gordon get out of my bushes....
#61 - Jb11
That's my french-fry getting ready!

Love you Waider.

Not joking at all LOL
lol . charlie whats up with the new sig that is HUGE !!
-
(ImportFantasy) DELETED by ImportFantasy
-
(-DrftMstr-) DELETED by -DrftMstr-
-
-
-
-
You can delete your own posts by clicking edit then selecting "delete".
im currently looking for a team. ive seen you guys around and like what i see. i drift a lot more than anything but also can race to a certain point. if you guys are recruiting please pm me or just post back here thanks. or if i need to try out or sumthin.
well natedog(love his music) were invite only.

In other news, my JDMF teammates as of JUNE 6TH 2008

i will be leaving to go visit some family i will not be active on LFS but on MSN i will be due to the access from my phone.If anything should happen please let me know via email thank you

Kiyo
[sorry for the double post] i leave for orlando today wooooo, i was hoping to go to NY to meet some of the JDMF oh well

Good Luck Guys <33333333333333333333333333

Kiyo

JDM*F - JDM Fantasy
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG