The online racing simulator
JDM*F - JDM Fantasy
(66 posts, started )
JDM*F - JDM Fantasy
JDM Fantasy - JDM*F

In LFS since 28th of December 2006 with the leadership of Eclipse (Ryan)

JDM*F Eclipse
JDM*F Gordon
JDM*F Sickpuppy
JDM*F Charlie
JDM*F Ponzak
JDM*F Asamoto
JDM*F Eddy
JDM*F DaViDoo
JDM*F Kiyo
JDM*F Chadwick
JDM*F Sii

Team site in the process along with a dedicated server. JDM*F is a team unlike many others where personality and vertue overpowers skill and activity. The team is more than just LFS, it's about friendship and helping others out.

We have a Team Board on LFS-Torque and like I said above, Team site is in the workings.
#2 - rroos
JDM*Fantasy is one of the best teams, Hope you guys stay strong
Hope all work out for you

Greetings from "JDM" fan and a Honda driver
Quote from ru7 [SLO] :Hope all work out for you

Greetings from "JDM" fan and a Honda driver

it's been workin for 2 years
You forgot Waider Ryan!
hes a slut so dont worry
jk
Team site is up and would like to welcome Bird (HellBoy99) to JDM*Fantasy.

JDMFantasy.com ... WOOT!
lol took u a while ryan :>
great posts take time...lol
Well me and Dan worked out some kinks, so welcome back Dannipoo <3
Congrats Asamoto!
Team Session will be Saturday of the 12th. Time is yet to be posted or decided for that matter. Just giving you guys a heads up.
A little bad new. JDMF Session was canceled. At around 3:00pm CDT, I got a call from my grandpa to come home. I asked, "Why Grandpa, is something wrong?" He replied quietly, "Just come home." As I rushed to get there, his body got weak and he could no longer stand. He was having a stroke. I rushed him to the hospital as best I could (Not much room in the Rx7) and am now waiting to get a reply from the doctors. Ive been in the hospital for 7 hours straight and cant handle this pressure. They said they aren't sure if there was bleeding in the head, and they also cant do an MRI to see whats going on due to his sherapenal (sp) in the back of his head from a grenade, and if they do the scan, the magnet will lift it up and kill him instantly. I have posted here to let you know I will be absent for sometime until hes stable. Thanks and lets pray hes ok... :sorry:

-Ryan
That's horrible ryan. Hope he gets better soon.
Best of luck to your Grandfather Ryan, you've got my support.
Thats terrible Ryan!Hope your grandpa get well soon.
I really hope he is alright. A normal echosound should give a rough idea if he has internal bleeding or not, no? I'm no doctor but really hope he's alright.
I hope he's alright mate - keep your chin up and it'll be easier for both of you.
Well just a little update, he is at home and his typical self. Thanks for the support guys, its kinda what I needed as how my grandpa is everything for me. Again thanks for caring and helping him and I through, see you on the track,

- Ryan
Nice!

Time for another announcement. The time was going by for the past few months. We were pretty unactive due to life and mostly school for me. I've had a few plans in mind and trust me, you lads won't be disappointed.

I'm ambitious but usually rubbish... but what I plan on doing is to finally meet a few teammates and have a nice day outside of LFS world. I planned to be meeting up in New York City. Date is set vaguely to the end of June. Just gotta sort out a deal on an E46

Second. Since the drifter's home LFS Torque have had some virtual misfortunes for the past few months, there were a lack of serious events. Plans are already in motion to organize an event some time next month. Rules, regulations, and restrictions are still in works. Look forward for an invititation for the top dogs and the usual first come first serve registration to fill in the full 32 driver grid. The location will be set somewhere in no place other then South City. I shall expect some precisely executed lines. That's all I'm going to leak for now.

See you all next month.
Gordon
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Nice!

Time for another announcement. The time was going by for the past few months. We were pretty unactive due to life and mostly school for me. I've had a few plans in mind and trust me, you lads won't be disappointed.

I'm ambitious but usually rubbish... but what I plan on doing is to finally meet a few teammates and have a nice day outside of LFS world. I planned to be meeting up in New York City. Date is set vaguely to the end of June. Just gotta sort out a deal on an E46

Second. Since the drifter's home LFS Torque have had some virtual misfortunes for the past few months, there were a lack of serious events. Plans are already in motion to organize an event some time next month. Rules, regulations, and restrictions are still in works. Look forward for an invititation for the top dogs and the usual first come first serve registration to fill in the full 32 driver grid. The location will be set somewhere in no place other then South City. I shall expect some precisely executed lines. That's all I'm going to leak for now.

See you all next month.
Gordon

Cant wait till that event is all set up Fatty!
Quote from ImportFantasy :Cant wait till that event is all set up Fatty!

Actually, Gordon is quite skinny... :chairfall
lol.
Quote from Riders Motion :Actually, Gordon is quite skinny... :chairfall

You dont get the point do you?His Rb4....Fat....Cat....4....Fatcat4?

JDM*F - JDM Fantasy
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG