FOX
XRR
RB4
MRT
UF1
XRG
RAC
whats your favourite car in LFS?
What it says, whats your favourite LFS car? mines probably a FZR or UFR, so my vote goes to the UFR
I think it was there sometimes before... or am I wrong?

btw my favourite cars are FBM, XFR, XRT, FXR etc...
LX6 by far.
Well...Mine are XFG,XRG,XFR,FXO,XRT,FBM,F08,BF1,FZR,XRR..and so on, there is more im sure, these all cars are great!
I love al LFS cars but I love the XFG a little more
Quote from Flame CZE :I think it was there sometimes before...

Things change. A few years ago I liked all the open wheelers, now I like the FO8, FBM, BF1, FOX, and, yes, even the MRT.

LX6 and FZR
I used to love the GTR's, FOX and FO8. But now they just don't feel the same anymore.

XFG is an awesome little car, I never really gave it a chance before but I really like it now.

But ultimately the best car has to be the LX4. It's just perfectly balanced, sufficient power and the handling kicks arse. I'm by no means fast in it, but it just feels right.
I prefer XRT
The UFR. And I don't know why.
RB4 or FZ50.
I went with the FZ because I just love how powerful it feels. Lose that TC and it becomes an absolute beast.
my favourite car in lfs were xrt. now i like the fbm most but i still sometimes play the old patches for xrt rallycross
UFR here too, (I think :tilt.

I really can't understand the popularity of the XRT to be honest. Just because its RWD? Personally I'd rather drive just about any of the other RWD cars than that one. It's a POS, handles like crap, has no grip or brakes etc. As far as I can see its only good for the D word.
XFG and XRG
The FBM is my favorite car for close, wheel-to-wheel battling. The LX6 is my favorite for its absolute driving feel. The balance is fantastic and it just seems to flow beautifully from bend to bend.
First I liked XRG/XRT, but for some reason started to prefer RB4 and FXO more. Never the less: Any road car beats all single-seaters (Even LX-cars. However, I lack the skills to tame LX-6).

Edit: My favorite single-seater is MRT. Don't know why, 'tho.
1. LX6
2. RAC
3. XFR

FOX, then FBM
i dislike the rac the most btw.
1. BF1
2. Fo8
3. FXR
4. MRT
I don't know what car I like really. I hate them all. :P
XRR & XRG, I love the retro looks
Quote from gezmoor :UFR here too, (I think :tilt.

I really can't understand the popularity of the XRT to be honest. Just because its RWD?

Does the word "drift" ring a bell?
XFG, MRT and LX4.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG