The online racing simulator
Should i buy a G25?
(13 posts, started )
Should i buy a G25?
Should i buy a G25? at this moment i have a Momo racing Black edetion.:moped:
Does a bear **** in the woods?
yes its good
How much time i'll need to learn on G25 same good driving as i had it on my Momo black?
Thats really how quick you adapt to using manual clutch and H-shifter. The G25 doesnt make you faster, just enhances the experience, infact it made me slower because I dont use auto-clutch.

If you play racing games a lot, then I recommend it. If you dont then I would stick to your current wheel.
I can shift faster without auto clutch (super legs )
Yes, buy it. It's worth it. It didn't make me faster but the same speed and more fun! Took me a bit of time to get use to but it's really worth it.
Buy a G25, sell your Momo and get a license.
im faster with my g25 than old momo. g25 has much better statistics. and shifting with clutch gives you much better feel in engine brakings etc. if i am same situation as you now, i would buy g25 straightaway

+1 for buying g25
I dont race as much but i drift... (im going to get a license soon)
IT KICKS ASS!!! i just got one after not having a wheel lol its awesome
I would say chill until the fanatec 911 turbo wheel is out and see how that fares . It´s a bit more expensive but judging from the beta wheel I expect it to be a lot better overall as well.

If all goes to plan people should start getting them this week or next week latest.

Should i buy a G25?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG