The online racing simulator
LFS Formula D 2008 judging
(21 posts, started )
#1 - MrPDR
Ok folks so here is a great explanation of what the judging will be like this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8SdWv31ifo

That course shown is the real track that we replicated for round 1 just to say.
Im pretty sure i did i good job explaining it in the rules but this is just so you can have a visual of whats going on.
epic FAILURE to simply READ the title of this subforum and to COMPREHEND that it's meant for LFS MOVIES
Quote from squidhead :epic FAILURE to simply READ the title of this subforum and to COMPREHEND that it's meant for LFS MOVIES

You got that RIGHT and that movie should've been in his own THREAD that he MADE and it is an epic FAILURE for him to READ the TITLE of this SUBFORUM .
Quote from LFSn00b :i also AGREE with YOU because he FORGOT to READ that it's only FOR LFS Videos. You got THAT CORRECT.

I am GLAD that I am not the only one who SEES THE POINT of this SUBFORUM, and the FACT that it's meant for LFS MOVIES...
Dude , get yourself a new prescription ...
Quote :What about ME?

well I'm sure you can SEE the actual POINT of this SUBFORUM , and i'm SURE you don't need a new PRESCRIPTION to see that it's says LFS MOVIES ...
Well I did NOT KNOW that it was for PDR.I THOUGHT that it was FOR squidHEAD.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Well I did NOT KNOW that it was for PDR.I THOUGHT that it was FOR squidHEAD.

how NICE of you to THINK of my new PRESCRIPTION, but I assure you that I can SEE just FINE enough to SEE the point of THIS SUBFORUM, not to mention THE POINT of this topic which is to TALK like THIS!
Well i LEARN something TODAY.We DONT need a NEW prescription for SEEING this subFORUM,but we DO need a PRESCRIPTION for SPAMMING!
i think i can read this says movies section am i right?
for lfs, correct. yes.
this event is for lfs. putting this here is only making sense since i know alot of ppl are going to see it, and HOPEFULLY get something out of it.
but since ppl dont like to actually comment on the video and tell me if it helped you or not and instead nit-pik and gripe and moan about what goes where,
i guess it doesnt matter then will it?

dont worry about it ppl. when event days come, i dont want to hear shit like "ok so what do we do?" "oh im here right?" "but how? i got that last clipping point"

mods delete this if you want...since this is useless to everyone.
OMG.Did you MADE the LAYOUT so we can TRY it?
Quote from MrPDR :i think i can read this says movies section am i right?
for lfs, correct. yes.
this event is for lfs. putting this here is only making sense since i know alot of ppl are going to see it, and HOPEFULLY get something out of it.

a. EVENTS are set up in a DIFFERENT SUBFORUM
b. rules of those EVENTS even in a VIDEO form are posted in the EVENTS SUBFORUM
c. you must reply by writing RANDOM words in CAPITAL LETTERS
Quote from CobraDrifter :OMG.Did you MADE the LAYOUT so we can TRY it?

is someone being an eager beaver? haha (im not typing in random cApS...)
Quote from squidhead :a. EVENTS are set up in a DIFFERENT SUBFORUM
b. rules of those EVENTS even in a VIDEO form are posted in the EVENTS SUBFORUM
c. you must reply by writing RANDOM words in CAPITAL LETTERS

You FORGOT that he could've been POSTING the video EXPLAINING in the OFFICIAL thread.
CobraDrifter told me to post here cause it's a funny thread.

Edit: He SAID to put RANDOM word in CAPITAL letters... :s
weak guys..... acting like 3 year olds
couldnt agree anymore. and drifters wonder why lfs racers hate them.... makes me sad for my daughter...
oh man..... shouldnt this be whacked in the general racing section?...
yes, i expected sensible comments regaurding the course that showed there and how they will be judged, but, i guess its much more informative to TytpE lIkE thIS...

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG