The online racing simulator
36. ADAC 24h Nürburgring 22.-25.
(43 posts, started )
36. ADAC 24h Nürburgring 22.-25.

I think I start a thread here. Startlist is ready, 280 teams in many different classes, every type of car, from
Honda Civics and Opel Astras to 911s, Gallardos, C6.Rs, a Lexus LF-A prototype and a hybrid Gumpert Apollo.

A 24h livestream with german commentary will be available here, german TV station DSF will broadcast over 10 houres live

I have no internet over this week, thats why I post this now
Attached images
rennen_de.jpg
SHould be fun. 'Too bad' i have the final exams on that weekend (english on saturday and slovenian on monday) but it won't be too hard to catch a glimpse of the action from the Nord.
It's too far from me. I would like to watch them through internet TV.
IMO, this is the coolest race in the world. Looking forwards to the streams, thanks for the post!
I've heard of it, but never really watched, should be cool stuff. Thanks for posting
#6 - herki
I would love if they had the engine/track sounds in the livestream this time, not just commentatory and music. Too bad I won't make it there this year either
Cool cars entered, especially the new Scirocc and the Apollo (has two good drivers). Should be cool to watch... if I can view the stream hopefully.
Look who's there... entry number 90.
Quote from deggis :Look who's there... entry number 90.

lol, is Tilke even a good driver? Maybe he needs a taste of how a real man's circuit feels....

Sabine is in a Porsche 997 too.
I know
Im guessing Radio Lemans will be doing their commentry again.
Last years was quite good, i didnt watch all of it, but i remember the morning when it was soaking wet, all you could see was the cars aquaplaning into the first corner :P
I can't wait, 3 good races(and 1 not so good, you pick which) in one weekend.

F1- Monaco GP
IRL- Indy 500 (somewhat boring but very historic)
24 Hours of 'Ring
NASCAR- Coca-Cola 600
The 500 is going to look amazing compared to the snoozer the 600 is going to be. Did you see the all-star race? Leader had 4 second lead after just 25 laps each time.

Anyway, awesome weekend for motorsports!
The night qualifying is red flagged (since about 2300CEST)... There was a big accident at the end of the Dottinger Höhe, Roland Asch (a former Porsche Supercup Driver) reported. He passed the place. Medics are at place, that are the newest news. No pictures were shown. Only some helicopter shots, but too dark to see anything. The German Television returned from their advertising break, and the pit exit lights were red and the red flag was visable.
It was a crash between an Opel Astra GTC (the second racecamp Astra #106, in case that means anything to you) and a BMW M3 CSL (#57). The Astra flipped over in that accident and both cars are probably totalled, or at least the Astra is. But apparantly both drivers are more or less uninjured. The Astra driver (Peter Pangert) was brought to the Hospital in Adenau for a check up, though.

Edit: Source.
By any tiny chance is there broadcasting/streaming in English?
Very intersting, there is a lot of cars, it promise to be fun to watch.
Thanks for sharing guys
maybe use that english audio stream in one and the german video stream in another player

Much trouble in the first hour, almost all of the top cars (Manthey 911, Zakspeed Viper, Hybrid Apollo etc.) spend time in unplanned pitstops. Atm the Alzen Biturbo AWD 911 leads the pack.

Weather seems to get rainy in the next hours.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I can't see anything but WMP visual effects, and I can hear the commentators No screen?

Watch the german stream which has video while playing the English commentry ontop ^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG