The online racing simulator
GTA IV on PC!!
(131 posts, started )
Ha! Nice one.
Mods renamed the thread
#29 - th84
It was funnier with the original title.
Quote from STROBE :lmao, you bastard. I've never clicked on a thread so quickly.

Same here! It was too good to be true anyway
Quote from Bob Smith :It was funnier with the original title.

Wow, and there was me thinking it was you who changed it!

yay ty bob
Same here, I was sure Bob did it. Thanks anyway.
LOL...

u crazy fool
yes.. everybody blame bob muahahahaha
I for sure wasn't expecting that.
Nice one!
But seriously guys, how can you keep on playing games on PC and keep on coughing up the cash for endless upgrades?
I saw a graphic card yesterday that is more expensive than PS3!? And it wasn't the best one! Madness...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nice one!
But seriously guys, how can you keep on playing games on PC and keep on coughing up the cash for endless upgrades?
I saw a graphic card yesterday that is more expensive than PS3!? And it wasn't the best one! Madness...

I have seen CPU more expensive than 2 and a half ps3's.To be precise 1300 euro.

Sorry for off topic.
If I was to get a average CPU for my PC, it would easily be the same price as a PS3...I have socket 478
LMAO ! Totally pwned !
I must adit i want it for the pc

then my trustmaster controller can finaly be used
You cought me
I loughed
Quote from beefyman666 :Wow, and there was me thinking it was you who changed it!

Quote from Riders Motion :Same here, I was sure Bob did it. Thanks anyway.

Why do you always assume I do all the moderation here? I don't think I do more than any other regular mod. How about you assume, if a mod does something you like, it was me, and if it's something you don't, then it was Sam or Franky? Sounds a much better way of thinking to me.
What was the original title?
its on the original title now. i decided to be a kill joy and rename to GTA IV on [TOP OF A] PC. I can see why people blame bob for these things

Get an emulator and u can play GTA IV on PC :P
#48 - Jakg
You can get a graphics card for £600 and have 3 in SLi, and a CPU for £650, and spend £350 on DDR3 etc, but then I really can't see GTA IV being that hard on a PC as it still doesn't look much more advanced than GTA SA.

Methinks something like a E6300 and a 7900GT will be more than enough.
Quote from Jakg :I really can't see GTA IV being that hard on a PC as it still doesn't look much more advanced than GTA SA.

..it is.
#50 - aoun
LOL got me laughing mate.

What was the original title?

Edit, i see its gone back to the original title yes?

lol

GTA IV on PC!!
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG