The online racing simulator
G25 Question
(13 posts, started )
G25 Question
As of when you play with the mouse your foot is constantly flat down but would it be different with the pedals?
If your question was whether the G25 allows analogue throttle/brake/clutch input, then the answer is yes. If it was something different, please try again.
Let me put it this way when your Foot isn't flat down the engine would not be going at full speed
Alright Let me explain Driving a car when your foot is flat down on the pedal faster the revs
If you kept your foot not flat on the pedal on the G25 would that effect the speed of the Revs
err .. yea, otherwise what would be the point in pedals
Quote from Gills4life :err .. yea, otherwise what would be the point in pedals

Sorry, but i gotta say...ROFL AT YOUR AVATAR!!

HAHAHAH!
Quote from Stefan3000 :As of when you play with the mouse your foot is constantly flat down but would it be different with the pedals?

Mouse buttons = Digital (Either on or off)
Pedals = Analogue (Progressive on position of Axis)

So yea, if you press the Throttle pedal down half way, you'll get 50% throttle...
Quote from spacedskunk :Mouse buttons = Digital (Either on or off)
Pedals = Analogue (Progressive on position of Axis)

So yea, if you press the Throttle pedal down half way, you'll get 50% throttle...

And if you push your pedal to the plastic you'll get 100%
Quote from marzman :And if you push your pedal to the plastic you'll get 100%

Sir, your reply pleases me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!
Quote from spacedskunk :Sir, your reply pleases me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

ok, your subscribed to my popular watches newsletter

But seriously, i think that is what he wanted to know. If he could get 100 % power with pedals.

G25 Question
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG