The online racing simulator
How big is your ignore list?
(83 posts, started )
BuddhaBing

Damn you! I thought there's a bug on my monitor Great idea for an avatar though
Quote from BuddhaBing :Actually, screw it - they're already packed.

Ta ta lads, wallow away.

You'll be back...
Quote from BuddhaBing :Actually, screw it - they're already packed.

Ta ta lads, wallow away.

And the over-reaction of the day award goes to.....
I agree. For when you do return Mr. Bing, Mr. Bob was referring to the fact that this forum will always have "pools of mental diarrhea for the sake of an occasional gem"...Not the fact he doesn't like you and wants you to leave.

I thought Canadians were jolly people...
1. kidcodea
The General Lee got it.

Moderation of drivel is never clear cut, where do you draw the line? You might think it's rubbish by discussion may come of it. And tbh if a thread looks like drivel, I don't bother reading it in the first place. I'm a community member first, I read what I want, and tidy up what I read along the way. I'm not scouting out drivel to clear it up; that would just make coming here a chore and I'd give up. I suspect I'm not the only mod with that opinion either.
I only have one who just periodically comes and fills the forum with moans about time for a new patch when it's his time of the month. Every other forum idiot I just love laughing at their posts and winding them up though
Quote from NotAnIllusion :1. kidcodea

I've heard several gossips about him and I checked, he's banned...
Why is he a negative personality here? What happened? Who's he?
Just search for his last post, and you'll know.

I have 0 people on my ignore list.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Why is he a negative personality here?

He didn't make my list for being a negative personality as such. It's just that his posts had a tendency to aggravate by being so utterly pointless most of the time.
Quote from hrtburnout :Just search for his last post, and you'll know.

I have 0 people on my ignore list.

Nope, because I canot find him, probally been deleted, or not able to find on member search.
Here you go.

I couldn't find him on members search either, had to chuck his name into the forum search.
It stands banned. For how long will he be banned? If it was lifetime ban I belived it would stand "no longer welcome".
"No longer welcome" is a temporary ban. "Banned" is a lifetime one.
Quote from AndroidXP :"No longer welcome" is a temporary ban. "Banned" is a lifetime one.

But I belived it was the same thing Never seen one user that status is set to "no longer welcome", have been able to come back later.
Why are crackers "NLW" then? Thought that was a lifetime ban.

0 users btw.
Temporary doesn't mean short term. Heck for what I know they could be banned for 99 years and it'd still be temporary. The main purpose of "No longer welcome" is to say that "the idiot was banned" in a bit nicer way. The only time this is really issued as temp ban is if some members throw a hissy fit and need some cool down time.
I fail at using it. I have one person on my list, but I always show the posts anyway to see what garbage they came out with each time.

Defeats the point, really.
Back to topic, I've no more than 0 members on my list.
Quote from ajp71 :I only have one who just periodically comes and fills the forum with moans about time for a new patch when it's his time of the month.

From Australia?
Quote from zeugnimod :From Australia?

:shhh:

Actually I had one on my list, I checked now. I don`t know why that person is on the list, but I`ll remove him. He only got 50 posts too :/ Strange.
Quote from The Very End ::shhh:

Actually I had one on my list, I checked now. I don`t know why that person is on the list, but I`ll remove him. He only got 50 posts too :/ Strange.

Check his posts and you'll get to know the reason
Ignore
Just curious.

How many people use the ignore list? And how many do you have on it?
I had somebody ignored a while back, but he kept posting in threads I was involved in and that just made it too complex to figre out what was being talked about some time, so in the end I resorted to the manual method of ignoring him.
Used it once, and got curious as to what was being said so removed it. But when people quote what's been said it kinda defeats the object of having someone's posts ignored.

How big is your ignore list?
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG