The online racing simulator
Picture from your balcony/window
(129 posts, started )
Just another off-topic thread. Take a picture from your balcony or window and post it here.

This picture was taken moments ago from my balcony. Pretty windy and cloudy weather out there. Views to the lake and some natural parks. It is unspeakable beautiful on sunset. Priceless.

Attached images
landscape.jpg
when i get round to snapping one do you want the harrid round out the front or the horid gardens and recently shut down sittingbourne paper mill lol
We have no balcony, we have garden only,

First pic, my dog Second one, our garden looked like it, when we were renovating our house.
Attached images
Kép 942.jpg
Kép 488.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :First pic, my dog

Aww... Almsot as cute as Figaro:

But not as... Original as Åsa (Passed away many years ago):
Attached images
figaro.jpg
åsa.jpg
Here is my view:
Attached images
DSC00194.JPG
Here is mine
Attached images
window.jpg
A bit cloudy weather. I like this kind of view.
Attached images
DSC03042.JPG
OMG that's nice!

Gekkibi: You might be still drunk a bit
#10 - troy
thats how it looks for me right now.
Attached images
balkon.jpg
Quote from troy :thats how it looks for me right now.

Heh, I know the feeling. I choose the angle so the construction sight isn't visible. The esblanade is totally under construction. No more park there.
Quote from Gekkibi :Wait a second. That does look too familiar. Are you from Tampere or Pirkkala? Don't know for sure, but that picture freshes some memories (Probably a faulty ones, but never the less)...

It's in Jyväskylä
Attached images
14052008201.jpg
Not a lot to see from the room i'm in now.
Attached images
Photo-0084.jpg
Nice garden
These are straight from my window, our backyard and as logical as it can be our front door (no back door actually) is in our backyard. In these pics is only seen about 1/5 of our yard. Cars aren't parked to there just right now, we have another "parking lot" in front yard where my two cars are and there's also a garage, where dad keeps his car, as a one part of this house. Actually after I took those pictures my mom parked her Citroen to there, she keeps her car in backyard at summers.
Attached images
ikkunasta 001.jpg
ikkunasta 002.jpg
Beautiful summer house, hyntty. That lake is so close, perfect! I wanna go there
Mine:
Attached images
Tadaa.jpg
Ahh... Finnish nature.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Beautiful summer house, hyntty. That lake is so close, perfect! I wanna go there

If you ever come to Finland, come visit our summer camp. It is in an island by the sea.
Quote from JamesF1 :Mine:

:wow:

How I'd love to wake up every morning to see that, beautiful.

Where in the UK do you live?
The Wye Valley Mere metres from civilisation (read: England).
#25 - SamH

(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG