The online racing simulator
I need help with my mate's S2 | Necesito ayuda con la S2 de mi compañero
Hello all LFSers,

I need your help. My mate 'Arnau 08' bought an S2 license (it's true, he played in S2 before this problem). Now, his name when he opens LFS says that is a demo user. He writes his name and password, but it continues saying that is a demo user. I said him to enter into www.lfs.net , log in, click into 'License Status', and he hasn't movements like me. (I have a movement of November 2nd of 24 pounds, when I bought the game, in Spain, 36 euro).

He needs help for play with a license paid with his own money!

Thanks!

Hola a todos los LFSeros,

Necesito vuestra ayuda. Mi compañero 'Arnau 08' compró una licencia S2 (es verdad, él jugó en S2 antes de este fallo). Ahora, cuando abre el LFS, le dice que es un usuario demo. Pone su nombre y contraseña, pero continua diciéndole que es un usuario demo. Le dije que entrara en www.lfs.net , que se logueara, que clicara en 'License Status', y no tiene movimientos de dinero como yo. (Yo tengo un movimiento de 24 libras del 2 de Noviembre de cuando compré el juego, en España, 36 euros).

¡Necesita ayuda para jugar con una licencia ya pagada por él mismo!

¡Gracias!
You need to mail the devs, or get your friend to mail the devs. We can't help you here I'm afraid, only the devs can see what's happened
Thank you for the fast answer!
hello im ARNAU 08 and one image in spain and vist my s2
Quote from arnau 08 :hello im ARNAU 08 and one image in spain and vist my s2

You're either logging in with the incorrect details (you must login with the account you actually paid with), or something happened where by your account was revoked for some reason (bank payment got reversed for instance).

The only people who could tell you this would be the developers, who you must contact directly here:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailu ... ubject=Account%20Problems

To help them please give them your full name that you signed up with, and what you think your licence name is.
Quote from the_angry_angel :You're either logging in with the incorrect details (you must login with the account you actually paid with), or something happened where by your account was revoked for some reason (bank payment got reversed for instance).

The only people who could tell you this would be the developers, who you must contact directly here:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailu ... ubject=Account%20Problems

To help them please give them your full name that you signed up with, and what you think your licence name is.

my license
forgive me the gift of surprise and who will not say why:
as I do
Quote from arnau 08 :my license
forgive me the gift of surprise and who will not say why:
as I do

what the fawwk, forgive me the gift of surprise and who will not say why as i do
just stop using online translators lol, now start all over again and we might ABLE to help you out
I'll give it a shot: it was a gift from someone he doesn't know?
One possible scenario could be a stolen creditcard etc. Now I'm not accusing anybody of anything, but it's happened before.
1 gift any family but which are not
Maybe they're just trying to get him S2 account for free, and saying it's "gone". Just a thought.
That is what I think as well. Hey, I lost mine too. It was a gift from someone I don't know.

Yeah, he could be telling the truth, but then again, maybe not. Hey, if it works, I lost mine. Really.

Thanks,
Prakhar4life

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG