The online racing simulator
Dalek's first godly video
(24 posts, started )
Dalek's first racing video
Wow, I made this last year and forgot about this. And since UTUBE sucks, I put it up on LFSvideo.

Enjoy.
It loads very slow :S
Yeah, why man?.. Wanted to see this "godly" video ..
well... that was a waste of loading time... really... (my honest opinion)
oh, and also :

USE YOUTUBE SINCE ISN'T AS SH** AS THE OTHER SITES WHICH ARE EITHER SLOW OR DON'T WORK AT ALL...and more of all, it's not as SH** as everyone and their dog want it to be, you self righteous...
ehm.... sorry got carried away
Thou shalt not take the names of Team Orange , Saiko D , Pure D , Drift Factory or Top Secret in vein!
Thou shalt not make repetitive generic movies ,
Thou shalt not drop it like it's hot!
Thou shalt not put videos on LFSVideo no matter how great they are or were!
Thou shat remember that paint , coraldraw and photoshop were never part of movie making , and never will be!

http://www.onlylyrics.com/lyri ... php?grid=9&id=1007253
Just seing the word ''godly'' in the title, I hada feeling this video wasn't going to be great...
Quote from bigcheese :
Thou shat remember that paint , coraldraw and photoshop were never part of movie making , and never will be!

Use of the word "shat". Deliberate?
#8 - Jakg
Quote from bigcheese :Thou shalt not take the names of Team Orange , Saiko D , Pure D , Drift Factory or Top Secret in vein!
Thou shalt not drop it like it's hot!
Thou shalt not put videos on LFSVideo no matter how great they are or were!

http://www.onlylyrics.com/lyri ... php?grid=9&id=1007253

Cracking song.
It's not that crap, right?
I mean, it's a bit old, and I find it good. If I like it, screw you guys if you don't.

Tough crowd.
There's nothing appealing to it for me, its just a video of a car going around a track. It is possible to make a video of a car going around a track look good, but this one's a bit boring and the camerawork is a bit wobbly and wierd.

I suppose you made a good effort though, can't fault you on that.

Another tip:

By calling it "Dalek's first godly video" your just begging for people to come in and rip you up. A title such as "Dalek's first racing movie" would be more appropriate for the situation.
Quote from mcintyrej :There's nothing appealing to it for me, its just a video of a car going around a track. It is possible to make a video of a car going around a track look good, but this one's a bit boring and the camerawork is a bit wobbly and wierd.

I suppose you made a good effort though, can't fault you on that.

Another tip:

By calling it "Dalek's first godly video" your just begging for people to come in and rip you up. A title such as "Dalek's first racing movie" would be more appropriate for the situation.

I would, but I can't.
Remember, only mods can only actually change the title of a topic, all I can change is the title of my post.
I haven't watched it yet, but if you could upload it to YouTube I would be able to watch it.
Quote from Dalek0220 :If I like it, screw you guys if you don't.

If I had a quarter for every time I saw that after one of my comments I'd have S4 licence pre-payed... and a beer
Dalek..I think it rocks!
Quote from squidhead :If I had a quarter for every time I saw that after one of my comments I'd have S4 licence pre-payed... and a beer

+1
Quote from squidhead :If I had a quarter for every time I saw that after one of my comments I'd have S4 licence pre-payed... and a beer

With some change left over.

If people ask for criticism and can't take it, don't ask for it. Simple.

(I do realise Dalek didn't ask for C&C, but it's just the norm)

Thats because you say it to everyone.

To right and proberly enough to pay for everyone else

Quote from mcintyrej :Thats because you say it to everyone.

Snap Squidy.

Dalek its a fair effort but the title is the turn off.
well, i've wanted to see it but, it simply won't buffer!!

Btw Squid, that music just rocks!!
YouTubers link:Clicky

And guys, remember that this video isn't supposed to be to squidhead's expectations: I simply don't care about them. It's my video, I'm free to do what I like with it.
Quote from Dalek0220 :YouTubers link:Clicky

And guys, remember that this video isn't supposed to be to squidhead's expectations: I simply don't care about them. It's my video, I'm free to do what I like with it.

Camera smoothing is the answer to all your problems! Well that and a story line with better camera views wouldn't hurt ether.
+ 1 on that...

The idea is nice, but i think you have to use all your patience when doing rotating hoovering shots...and do it really slow...and at 0.250 min. The driving... well...it could be better, and has Big has said, some diferent cameras would be nice.
Well, now you got good tips, and perfect shot to prove Squid's wrong, by trying to make a better one. Im sure you will get good comments, just for the effort.
LFS video has now stopped working altogether...

Dalek's first godly video
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG