The online racing simulator
World has gone crazy but not because people try to get revenge for stolen things but because more and more pricks think they can steal, destroy others possesions. I would cut their hands preferably...
Niko i need you to kill some 1 for gekkibi. He will pay.
Just came to say that I throwed up. It was my first throw-up caused by alcohol in my life.
sorry but spam was needed here.
rofl
Quote from zeugnimod :Have all people on this forum gone crazy?

People are finally sticking up for themselves, showing that these hoody pikeys aint running the streets like they think they do!
I also woul beat the sheeet out of the junks, luckily my boss has the right connections
I know how you feel. I live right beside a pikey-town, and I've had 3 bikes, 4 dogs and a lawnmower robbed by these b******s. I know exactly who did it, but I also know that if I do anything about it, I'll have a lot more stolen...Sometimes it's easier to just walk away

Is it possible to take the insurance company to court? If you've been paying €1000 a year, surely they have to pay for your car when it's damaged? If not, take the money they're offering you, and just do what you can with the car. If you really enjoy working on it, then you should enjoy having to fix it again. I can understand how pissed you are that all of your work is gone, but you just have to accept it gracefully...
Quote from zeugnimod :And you are proud of that?

Idiot! :thumbsdow

Yes, I am very proud of that! He, sorry it was a lowlife piece of shite that ruined a old lady's final years by bag snatching her and assaulting her. See why I'm proud Zeugnimod?:talktohan
Quote from pb32000 :Idiot... OR guy who won't get his bike stolen by that theiving little pikey again.

Your sig makes sense to me now... He wasn't a pikey though, he was on heroin and DESPERATE for his next hit, so I gave it to him, about 40-50 times...
Quote from Blaeza :Yes, I am very proud of that! He, sorry it was a lowlife piece of shite that ruined a old lady's final years by bag snatching her and assaulting her. See why I'm proud Zeugnimod?:talktohan

No, I don't understand how you can be proud of beating up and injuring someone. That's just sickening.

How exactly are you better than the "lowlife piece of shite" when you do something like that?
Quote from zeugnimod :No, I don't understand how you can be proud of beating up and injuring someone. That's just sickening.

How exactly are you better than the "lowlife piece of shite" when you do something like that?

Sadly, You dont know what the police are like in the UK.
It doesn't matter how the police is like.

I just despise violence. If everybody thought like Blaeza we would have anarchy and 10 times as many dead people per day as now.
Quote from Gekkibi :What will I use now in Porsche Racing Cup? My bicycle.

You should be happy, now that all that useless junk inside your car is gone, it will be much faster. Maybe fix the steering, though.
Quote from AndroidXP :You should be happy, now that all that useless junk inside your car is gone, it will be much faster. Maybe fix the steering, though.

+1 sell whatever is left in the interior and use the money from that plus the 5000 insurance money turn it into a proper racer you never know, this might be a blessing in disguise although i am terribly sorry to hear about what happened to you car! Don't do something stupid like drinking yourself to death though. Your liver has feelings too you know :ouch: take care mate
It seems that I passed out...
Went to the police office, filled an application and an officer interrigated me. Nothing more. They will not investigate it any further (Unless they managed to find out about the stolen items). Yes, that would mean: No finger prints from the driver side window (There were lots of fingerprints). And not even about the small foreign object on the lock (Broken lockpick).

Went to the insurance company, filled an application and a secretary interrigated me. Nothing more. They will not investigate it any further. Only thing they will do that they will inspect the damages and transfers formal amount of money to my bank account.

Oh, ya. And the thief also took my access card to the garage, so I'll have to pay hansom fee for "loosing it".

I have failed to contact that "friend of mine". I think I will want more than broken bones for this...
If that's not just internet tough-talk then good luck if the police finally starts investigating against YOU because something serious happened you were so smart to post about it on a public forum.
I just don't care about anything any more...
Lifes work at 25 lol you still got plenty of time to do several more "lifes work" yet, get over it don't make bitterness your next lifes work
damn, why the world is full of these people, why dont thet get their own cars what they built for their life for wrecking? feel very sorry for you

Glenn67: i think it is a life work if youve done it for many years. example: if you start building a car at when you are 15 years old and you havent finished it but it is stolen/or werced when your 23 it is kind of a life work pecause youve made it for as long as you remember
Quote from Glenn67 :Lifes work at 25 lol

Been maintaining it many years. Planned to finish the restauration (Only needed some minor things, like original cigarette lighter), put it to "museum registry", store it for rest of my life and when I pass, give it to my son.

Oh, well. Everything got backfired, thanks to some jerk who needed some drugs. I hope he will get killed for his drugs...
Sorry to hear this about your car. I know how it feels to lose someone/something you really love.
Quote from Gekkibi :Been maintaining it many years. Planned to finish the restauration ...

I'm not meaning to be harsh (only enough to shock ) I do feel empathy for you, it is hard when other thankless shits violate you.

Ten years is a drop in the ocean though If it took you 2 years to get it back to where it was thats not much. Take what you can from the situation and move on you have plenty of time left to do great things in this life yet whether that is this current project or another but if you let bitterness, misery and revenge be your company for too long they will consume your whole life and that would be a far greater tragedy
I see wisdom in your words. Yet, I am not ready to "drop the case" and let it go. Maybe it will come in time. But that time is not yet.

Insurance inspector will be here in any moment. I am hoping for the best (Enough money so I can fix it using genuine parts), but I am waiting for the worst ("Here, take couple of hundred euros. Fix it yourself using glue").
In crisis we tend to visualise worst case scenarios, often they turn out better than expected. I hope that turns out to be true in your case.

Best of luck with the insurance claim

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG