The online racing simulator
Quote from SamH :I didn't know even the infraction cards were visible to non-mods. They never used to be, so I guess Vic managed to find a way to change that. Infractions are given for particular actions, so I guess they should be tied to individual posts. Some will agree, some disagree.. as long as the infractions work, that's all I worry about

Maybe attached to there profile isnt such a bad idea.
prakhar
No longer welcome

Quote from Gekkibi :I saw an infraction card on Eclipse2000's post. Is it that it is shown only on that post where he got it? Shouldn't it be better that they are seen in every post he makes (And have made)?

Are you sure? I can't see infraction cards! Can you post a screenshot, because maybe there is a bug with the forum that Victor could investigate?
Quote :Okay, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, we believe someone has managed to hack your account. There is an easy way to fix this. The person hacking has not been changing the passwords for some reason. Therefore, we need you to change your password for the WEB and GAME. Since he has not been changing passwords, it means he is confident he will get it again. So, we need you to give you only the WEBpassword, so we can stay logged on at all times and not let you get hacked. He will give up after a week, if we don't catch him first. Thanks for the cooperation.

Thanks,
Prakhar

People like this should just be dragged into the street and shot. :bandit:
i still cant figure out why he would want him to give the password to himself
Quote from Shotglass :i still cant figure out why he would want him to give the password to himself

Phishing, phishing...

But ya, I knew what you meant. You meant that "Why should anyone give his password? Nobody would fell to that trap, it just isn't logical...".
Quote from dmwright :prakhar
No longer welcome

So, how many days will it be till he registers a new demo account and tries the same thing on someone else?
not from the same pc. which has the same ip.
Yeah but how people have dynamic IP's???

I've been a member of a forum where the same people have been IP banned 6 maybe 7 times
We have methods to see past dynamic IPs and proxies too, so long as we keep a watchful eye about, any new accounts will get toast. We've had one guy create about ten accounts trying to circumvent his ban, seems to have tried everything, to our knowledge he still hasn't got in.

It's not an automatic process though, so do let us know if we miss something!
Quote from Bob Smith :We have methods to see past dynamic IPs and proxies too...

mac address maybe?

well they can still buy other network card
Quote from jonny__27 :mac address maybe?

well they can still buy other network card

Won't work over the internet, only in LAN.
Quote from Gekkibi :I guess that would be Eclipse2000? Did you banned him already?

strangely enough, His S2 account isnt banned.
Quote from mcgas001 :strangely enough, His S2 account isnt banned.

I wonder where is the line when he crosses the:
Quote :
Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

Quote from Gekkibi :Phishing, phishing...

But ya, I knew what you meant. You meant that "Why should anyone give his password? Nobody would fell to that trap, it just isn't logical...".

no you dont get it

So, we need you to give you only the WEBpassword
Quote from Shotglass :no you dont get it

So, we need you to give you only the WEBpassword

Oh, ya. Didn't saw that one.
self haxx ? some emo thing i guess.
-
(Christopher Raemisch) DELETED by Christopher Raemisch : Wrong Thread
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Yes it's going to be a lot of work, and money, again, but then isn't that what project cars are for?

I want my thousands of work-hours back.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Inappropriate bullshit.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG