The online racing simulator
Worst Game Ever Created (Seriously)
(34 posts, started )
thats not the wors game ever. Worse game ever was E.T.. for the ATARI...that was so bad 90% of the cartdiges went to... a landfill.Epic fail of a game + epic fail of marketing + epic fail of manufactoring...
the worst game ever is that crappy game, where u race with trucks.
there are billions of bugs, u can drive through buildings and so on.
dont remember the name though
Every Davilex game (A2 racer, Autobahn Raser, Paris - Marseille Racing, London Racer)
Quote from Stigpt :thats not the wors game ever. Worse game ever was E.T.. for the ATARI...that was so bad 90% of the cartdiges went to... a landfill.Epic fail of a game + epic fail of marketing + epic fail of manufactoring...

look at the vid i posted above , i lol 'ed
Ha, I _bought_ the game last night in _my local games store_ to see just how bad it was. It's not that bad really. If collision detection was improved, so that you didn't drive through everything, and the debug info was removed from the screen, and the AI could win if he wanted to, and there was a bit of background music, and there was a limiter for reverse too, and if it recognised altitude change, then we could have a LFS beater on our hands
Quote from Stefani24 :the worst game ever is that crappy game, where u race with trucks.
there are billions of bugs, u can drive through buildings and so on.
dont remember the name though

this is sarcastic... right?
Quote from anbiddulph :this is sarcastic... right?

He removed the videos from the first post so he doesn't know that this thread actually was about that game originally.

Worst Game Ever Created (Seriously)
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG