The online racing simulator
results????
I think 10 race will be very hard..!!
Race 10 is going to be a tuffy!!!

Does anyone know why i cannot access the Unity-Racing server i tried last night to practice but it was password protected but the usual race password would not let me in????

gonna need all the practice i can get???
How much laps will be in race!?
20 min. and lap about 1.17 , hmm... about 15-17 laps!
Removed the password on the server...

And set it up for 15 laps...

Regards
Franke... Click
Cant make it tonight
I may not be able to make it tonight.
Yeah, two first places in this cup!
3rd race was little bit (no comment)!! But it`s ok!
I won`t be at home about 15 June to 1 July!!:hidesbehi
That mean I won`t be to 2 stages! :weeping:
Good luck!!!:leb:
Quote from renchix :I won`t be at home about 15 June to 1 July!!:hidesbehi
That mean I won`t be to 2 stages! :weeping:
Good luck!!!:leb:

Ok, remember that 4 days will not count anyway, so these 2 must go in under this
And again I was drive very carefully, because I don`t like XRR! :/ And with mouse stearing is very difficult, and I think next round tooo..! Ehh..., but I will try!
Good racing Enjoyed the races... next time ill try to step up to challenge
Quote from evilgenius :Good racing Enjoyed the races... next time ill try to step up to challenge

Well, next time I will try to catch you. You are very good
i will try not to get greedy in T1 like the last race, but then again if i dont go for it, then its usually me getting rammed by someone else who also going for it??

in race conditions i can just about keep up with most (ish) but i always lapse concentration make a mistake and end up at the back??? I prefer single seaters really?
Race1.. Massacre in 1st corner.. then together with Cramer fought from last places to pretty good positions. .Best moment of the race.. a VERY nice pass @ the last lap... that got me 6th position i think
Race2 ... Set change, started by falling behind... then fought and fought some more, and couldnt get passed one Alias driver... we fought many laps xD
Race3... decided to take more agressive approach, all was good, but, i just couldnt take the chicane corner properly with the set that was pretty good @ other 2corners...
All in all, destruction derby to glory Looking forward to next week, and sry to all those, whom I may have disturbed..
I will be there next week (hopefully!) - all my exams will be over so I will be back and ready to go
Yesterday, 2last races was bad!!!!
Because again my mouse was laging and now it was laging more.. :@ in last race...!!
I think, I won`t be problems with mouse, than maybe I take some better positions!
Still don't know why only John was kicked.
When there is no chatting allowerd during Qualify, also I should have been kicked... along with half of the other racers!!!

Explanation is requested.
Quote from Stefan-Weisz :Still don't know why only John was kicked.
When there is no chatting allowerd during Qualify, also I should have been kicked... along with half of the other racers!!!

Explanation is requested.

Sure! Yes, the rules say s no chat during qualify and race. But my line is to allow a minimum of chat, like smileys and very race related chat., but to a minimum.

Why John? Because he knows it too well. New people I give a chance to learn. I have told John many times before in other races to stop chatting, because hís chatting is not on a minimum and is many times not relevant for the races. Relevant for the races is like, "how many laps?"..not where does a person live or what is the score for a football match. I think people can think for themselves. Should I really kick everyone, who are chatting? Then we would not be many left, so I allow a minimum and relevant chatting. It´s also written it in the rules. (Personally, I think it´s only immature or/and ignorant persons, who can´t respect others)

RULES: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=34585
sorry
ok guys i wont be racing the league to the finish cause of summer holiday so ill let the game over to you guys :P

cya on track to next unity league (or another one :P)
Quote from heagles :ok guys i wont be racing the league to the finish cause of summer holiday so ill let the game over to you guys :P

cya on track to next unity league (or another one :P)

Too bad to hear, because you were leading the league, but anyway, I wish you a good holiday and see you to next league (which should follow this as soon as this is finished)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG