The online racing simulator
LFS Rallycross Slowmotion
(11 posts, started )
Hi...

Just a short and simple slowmotion video in Fern Bay, RallyX Green, using RB4.

Enjoy

Youtube

Download 77 MB

Cheers...
Nice! First slow motion that I watch from the begining till the end.

Not too short, not too long. Nice camera angles and appropriate music.

I like.

Keep it up
Why you switch away after the jump. The landing and the suspension and tire movements are the best parts. Weird!
Nicely done
Nice as always , i love these slow mo videos , but only from you Fox
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Why you switch away after the jump. The landing and the suspension and tire movements are the best parts. Weird!

I thought the same thing.
Very nice!

But is it me or is there a small part missing? at the end with the credits... it's skin by <name> and then video by <nothing> and then helmet skin by <name>... or... it the name on the number plate that goes with the "video by" ?
Nice work man. I like it, the cameras are very nice. And as Sponge said, why it says only ''video by''? It means the video is by the written on the plate?
Well Fox, It's not a complicated video, and it's not long... so it's not hard to do.
Anyway, no flaws (except where the camera freezes, you should have blacked it out without starting to move), nice driving and camera angles, but I'd give the car a softer setup, so the car would roll more and in mid air the wheels would hang down even more.
well im not as techincal with the setups, as i just make vids for fun..

that was awesomelly done, that song is a classic
Thanks all...

Btw...about the "video by", the idea was for people to see it on the plate, this before i decided to use a filter that has darken the footage at the last minute.
About the setup...well, maybe you are right about how it may looked better, but i just can't drive a bad setup that well.
That freeze on the jump....dudes i actually made it 3 diferent ways before this one, one was the simple jump....but that just looked double...because of the first jump earlier....then, freezing and fading......wich was easy.... but then i've had to try to freeze, fade it, and then unfreeze it slowly...to keep it fluid....was bit harder...but i did it. Now i maybe agree on freeze it and fade only.
But this was just to kill 2 free hours.... soo, its all good.

The next one must be a fast and full action one... Im tired of doing slow videos...but it just relaxes me.

Cheers.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG