The online racing simulator
Personal Neo Grinta steering wheel
This was a request from Wacko Zacco, but I thought I'd share it here tooThumbs up

AND now I can show my work in game!!!!

Here's my first in game screenshot!
Attached images
Personal Neo Grinta wheel.jpg
Thank you so much man, and great job, I cant wait for you to release this, I am dying to use it.Big grin
Awesome. You really should release some LX textures Razz
Personal Neo Grinta wheel with red stitching released!!
I really like this. Thanks.
nice wheel dude! btw u can stop the work a lil bit now and go online lol Big grin
Request: please upload your files directly to this forum. You don't have a limit now that you're licensed, and they will always be here in the future. That host you're using now might go down in the future and all the links will be dead.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Request: please upload your files directly to this forum. You don't have a limit now that you're licensed, and they will always be here in the future. That host you're using now might go down in the future and all the links will be dead.

I tried, but my file was just over the limit of 1.95 Mb for dds files. I didn't want to shrink my image size down because it affected the stitching detail on the wheel Thumbs up
Quote from luathas :I tried, but my file was just over the limit of 1.95 Mb for dds files. I didn't want to shrink my image size down because it affected the stitching detail on the wheel Thumbs up

Your rar file was only 1.45mb its ok for here Smile btw nice job mate keep it up Nod
Quote from Cash_FLow :Your rar file was only 1.45mb its ok for here Smile btw nice job mate keep it up Nod

:doh: Why didn't I think of that!! :doh:

I must have been tired from hours of texturing Big grin
Clear work. Looks amazing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG