The online racing simulator
Shaun the Sheep
(17 posts, started )
Shaun the Sheep
I am after Shaun the Sheep skins for the RB4 & the FXO please, any design, not to bothered with what you come up with. As long as its got the Sheep, the Dog & the farmer on it.

Weblink to site for pics e.t.c.:
http://www.shaunthesheep.com/

Thanks in advance

Jon
I'll do it! its shouldnt take that long......
I cant seem to find any pictures that have a plain background of the farmer and the dog(from what ive learned hes called Bitzer)
Quote from pacesetter :I cant seem to find any pictures that have a plain background of the farmer and the dog(from what ive learned hes called Bitzer)

If you can, try & blend the pics/characters in to the car paintwork, dont want it to look like Pictures stuck on to the car if you know what I mean. This would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks for doing these skins BTW. This is for a Joke I want to play on somebody.

Jon
i think i got something up my sleeve
well, here it is..

i couldn't get the allignment right at the front, but from a distance it looks okay

It took me about 5 minutes, so don't expect much

~bose
Attached images
FXO_shaunts.jpg
front.jpg
side.jpg
back.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :well, here it is..

i couldn't get the allignment right at the front, but from a distance it looks okay

It took me about 5 minutes, so don't expect much

~bose

OMFG absoultly brilliant couldn't have asked for anymore BIG from me.

Still need 1 for the RB4 though if your in the mood, similar to the FXO one, but with some different scenes e.t.c.

A realy BIG thank you.

Jon
what error does it give?
Quote from jonmrbean :OMFG absoultly brilliant couldn't have asked for anymore BIG from me.

Still need 1 for the RB4 though if your in the mood, similar to the FXO one, but with some different scenes e.t.c.

A realy BIG thank you.

Jon

sure when i have some more inspiration and pics ill work on the RB4

Quote from kiss me :what error does it give?

mh?
By the looks of things it's because he's tried to upload the 2048 as he was never given a 1024 version to upload.
Oh, well incase you havn't resized it: here is the 1024 one
Attached images
FXO_shaunts.jpg
i thought lfsworld gave a reason why it couldnt upload a skin
it does
Quote from kiss me :what error does it give?

Ive sorted the error out now. Just needed to be saved as 1024 thats all.

Jon
mind If I use the skin aswell? I know just the someone who will want this [TC] Dentzo! aka Donna!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :mind If I use the skin aswell? I know just the someone who will want this [TC] Dentzo! aka Donna!

Sure you can use it, it's not a private 1 anyway.

Jon
im kinda bored anyway, so i'll make the RB4 as well

Edit: Here it is.. the design just F*cked up :gnasher:

Anyway.. , enjoy the skin, already uploaded to LFSWorld

~Bose
Attached images
RB4_shauntsheep.jpg

Shaun the Sheep
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG