The online racing simulator
Céu modificar
(11 posts, started )
Céu modificar
Como modificar ceu nas varias pistas de LFS na versão Y18, quais são os arquivos que devem ser modificados ou copiados para cada pista

How to change heaven in the various tracks LFS as Y18, which are the files that should be modified or copied to each track

PJuniorbra
Quote from okijuhans :Download http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=31917 this and then copy files to dds i think.

That pack contains several texture files and sky files too imo.
There is even the readme.

This is not working downloads the day, know another way to copy, I just need to copy or DDs also the PIC.
Where I can also find ads in VODAFONE and Caterpillar for clues, but are running the downloads, because I have tried and did not find one that works, can please help me
Quote from pjuniorbra :This is not working downloads the day, know another way to copy, I just need to copy or DDs also the PIC.
Where I can also find ads in VODAFONE and Caterpillar for clues, but are running the downloads, because I have tried and did not find one that works, can please help me

Este downloads não está funcionando a dias, conhece outro caminho para copiar, eu só preciso copiar DDs ou o PIC também.
Onde posso tambem encontrar anuncios da VODAFONE e CATERPILLAR para as pistas, mas que estejam funcionando o downloads, pois tenho procurado e não encontrei nenhum que funcione, pode por favor me ajudar
#5 - Ian.H
You _really_ don't have to double-post with a foreign language! This is an English forum afterall.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from okijuhans :PRESS that link :

http://www.lfs-database.com/pl ... 410&p13_versionid=438

Good morning, This file you sent me is spectacular, very good, he has addons of VODADOFONE and ING, very good, but when I try to apply them in ASTON not working, the other tracks all work well, my version is Y18, in other tracks in this version the same addons work well, at least ASTON, because they know what? 're missing something to make sure the setup? help me?

You know how I can obtain the files below to Y18 version?

AS_ADS1 (vodafone / ing)
AS_ADS2 (vodafone / ing)
AS_ADS3 (vodafone / ing)
AS_ADS4 (vodafone / ing)

Att,

Pjuniorbra
Quote from okijuhans :PRESS that link :

http://www.lfs-database.com/pl ... 410&p13_versionid=438

Good morning, This file you sent me is spectacular, very good, he has addons of VODADOFONE and ING, very good, but when I try to apply them in ASTON not working, the other tracks all work well, my version is Y18, in other tracks in this version the same addons work well, at least ASTON, because they know what? 're missing something to make sure the setup? help me?

You know how I can obtain the files below to Y18 version?

AS_ADS1 (vodafone / ing)
AS_ADS2 (vodafone / ing)
AS_ADS3 (vodafone / ing)
AS_ADS4 (vodafone / ing)

Att,

Pjuniorbra
#9 - Ian.H
Dude, what is it with you? What's with the double-posting 10 mins apart?

If you think that'll get you an answer quicker, you're _very_ much mistaken!

Regards,

Ian
Use photoshop or paint.net to convert them properly.
Web translation powahzorz! That's funny.

Céu modificar
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG