Hungarian Virtual Drift League (hvdl)
(32 posts, started )
HVDL WEB

web: www.lfsdrifter.com

present yourself !!!
that is a very cool S2 licensed content you got there
Nice video! Which car did you drive?
(As Admiral Achbar would say it: "It's a trap!")
Quote from Gekkibi :Nice video! Which car did you drive?
(As Admiral Achbar would say it: "It's a trap!")

The Orange Car
ups........
ehh erko,nem emlékszel mit mondtam neked? más ne tudja meg,erre mindenkivel közlöd.
ez hosszú történet mustang... majd elmondom... egyébként S2 serverek is lesznek arra is lehet jelentkezni.... www.lfsdrifter.com
Incooooming!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!

It's a shame this video aint as entertaining as the THREAD is

Quote from squad_e :WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!

It's a shame this video aint as entertaining as the THREAD is

Doing my best to entertain you.
Ehh...
Töki neked mibajod van?
Szerinted? A faszi linkelte a dailymotion-ös Tökölös videot. Mindenki ugat, hogy bannoljanak, mert krekkeled a témát. Értedemán?
Case closed.

Oh, ya. About the video: It was average.
#15 - TAJM
:d
Quote from Gekkibi :Case closed.

Oh, ya. About the video: It was average.

U R really like a human.
Imagine!!!
Our country is Hungary.

A payment a bus driver is 90,000 HUF, a bakerman ca. 70,000 HUF
1 Euro is 250 HUF!
Watch the numbers, and use the mathematics!!!!

2 adult in one family, monthly payment ca.: 650 Euro.
A 60 square meter home monthly cost is 150-250 Euro.
An LFS legal licence is 35 Euro (9,100HUF).
A kilogramm of white bread 1,2 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A monthly total cost for life when 2 adults have payment in one family is 500-600 Euro.
So 1 S2 license is cheap for u, but we, in middle europe suck, and stuck in the swamp of politics, and corruption.
In Hungary, when a young student wants to join a University PAY for IT MUCH (500-2500 Euro in a quarter of year), not like U and your countrymates, who have monthly payment from goverment.
I can't understand, when the peoples have money, why lose they human beings, and commiseration.

Make a better day, chose a better way!

TAJM STB
p.s: Im 31, im start workin 15 years ago, so i can understand a lot of things.
But the humans narrow-minding the case, what makes me angry!
Quote from TAJM :...

What does that to do with cracking LFS and using licensed content..?
Quote from Gekkibi :What does that to do with cracking LFS and using licensed content..?

Nothing really, but all he said is true. Unfortunately, Hungary suxx
Long Live Gyurcsanyi :smash3d:
Quote from TAJM :U R really like a human.
Imagine!!!
Our country is Hungary.

A payment a bus driver is 90,000 HUF, a bakerman ca. 70,000 HUF
1 Euro is 250 HUF!
Watch the numbers, and use the mathematics!!!!

2 adult in one family, monthly payment ca.: 650 Euro.
A 60 square meter home monthly cost is 150-250 Euro.
An LFS legal licence is 35 Euro (9,100HUF).
A kilogramm of white bread 1,2 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A monthly total cost for life when 2 adults have payment in one family is 500-600 Euro.
So 1 S2 license is cheap for u, but we, in middle europe suck, and stuck in the swamp of politics, and corruption.
In Hungary, when a young student wants to join a University PAY for IT MUCH (500-2500 Euro in a quarter of year), not like U and your countrymates, who have monthly payment from goverment.
I can't understand, when the peoples have money, why lose they human beings, and commiseration.

Make a better day, chose a better way!

TAJM STB
p.s: Im 31, im start workin 15 years ago, so i can understand a lot of things.
But the humans narrow-minding the case, what makes me angry!

Hi there mate...

First of all let me tell you that i understand very well what you have just said. I must tell you as well, that i actually have an good Hungarian friend that has written in this thread, and i have a pretty good ideia how tough things are in there.
Im from Portugal....and my friend...dont get me started on those numbers...it aint easy in here too. But the way i understand it, those facts shouldn't be...or cannot be a excuse to steal.
But i think we all, in sometime in our lifes have used software without paying for it... so no one here must be a Saint or an Angel. But we can all try...
Talking about Angels... in LFS there are actually some good voucher's Agels...people that haved given S2 licences to friends or given as price on events. True....i was one of the lucky ones to get one from a friend.
Now on the other hand, i do also understand why this video received that kind of comments.... imagine that you go to a sport shop, and start stealing things....a pair of skis, gloves, helmet, etc, would you put a video online afterwards, with you skiing a montain in your back yard with those same items?

And btw...yes we are all Humans here...imagine that!

edited: DemoRacers that have skills related to LFS, like moviemaking, skin making, logos, renders, textures, setups...etc, etc...can try to do some work for some S2 teams, and eventually trade it for a licence. It's just an idea.
Quote from FOX 1977 :imagine that you go to a sport shop, and start stealing things....a pair of skis, gloves, helmet, etc, would you put a video online afterwards, with you skiing a montain in your back yard with those same items?

I'm sure most of the people would do this here and they would say that they don't care. Same with the gypsies here... stealing as hell. I'm really thinking on leaving this f*cked up country...
Your friend you didn't mention made a proper decision, left Hungary.

My english is awfull, and i don't understand all what is write.
But the best thing to do it's to say nothing guy's.
Some people work a lot and have not enough to live.
It's a steal (hacked game ??? ), ok, the law is the same for every body, but plz press report if you disagree the video, don't say you are a hacker or i don't no what, not very fair (freindly).
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm sure most of the people would do this here and they would say that they don't care. Same with the gypsies here... stealing as hell. I'm really thinking on leaving this f*cked up country...

If you mean me...as the friend...i wouldn't propose something like that to you...our Country is always special no matter how bad it is.
But if you mean my Hungarian friend....well... he actually left Hungary, and he's living in other country now, where the economy is a bit better. But im sure he misses is own home Land. And on top of that, i've eared that Hungarian girls are extremely hot!
I my self have tough in leaving my Country to seek better life, but...dude, guess what? Im still here...
How about not drinking, smoking, or going out for month??..maybe he can save enough for an S2 licence.... just a idea...
#23 - Tarc
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm sure most of the people would do this here and they would say that they don't care. Same with the gypsies here... stealing as hell. I'm really thinking on leaving this f*cked up country...

Do it, it's that simple.
There's no need to talk about economy, people are aware of that countries are different. But trying to find excuse is worse than staying quiet.

Quote from FOX 1977 :And on top of that, i've eared that Hungarian girls are extremely hot!

That's so true. I've been living in Scotland and am disappointed xD
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!

offtopicness bliss..
#25 - Tarc
Quote from squad_e :WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!

offtopicness bliss..

I imagine you browsing through these posts looking for comments on say video quality and you find it bothering that you have to scroll too much due to others talking. Right..

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG