The online racing simulator
can't find any servers
(6 posts, started )
can't find any servers
none of the similar thread were related to my problem;

i have just bought LFS S1, I wana try these cars before I buy S2 as well; pitty that I can't find any servers;

I downloaded alpha version, so i only needed a license - after i bought it i couldnt find servers :s (yes, i did find demo servers)

what could be the problem?

- I run as command/administrator - whatever
- Not firewall
- I did play multiplayer DEMO servers
- tryed all options
- re-downloaded patch Y
There simply aren't any S1 servers...there's maybe 3 on maximum, but it depends on the combo choices for the S2 servers...if they are S1 compatible, then you can use them
Quote from remcees :- re-downloaded patch Y

This is temporarily your problem.

Patch Y is the currently released patch. In development is a test patch that is going to combine demo, S1, and S2 servers in a single list. With your S1 license, you no longer will see only servers set up in S1. You will see all servers, and you will be able to connect to servers that are running only S1 content or demo content even if they are specifically S2 servers.

That means, a combination running GTR at Aston you will not be able to connect. But if the server should happen to change the combo to TBO class at Fern Bay, you will be able to connect to it. There will be no more separation of the demo/S1/S2 list.

You can see here (Test patch thread) and download patch Y18 from this thread. Test patches are not released for download on the main site until they are fully tested. The beauty of LFS is, the test patches are available to us and we are the ones giving the final tests. So, go to that thread and download patch Y18. You will then see all the servers, though there still are not many that are running S1 stuff.

CTRA Race 1 server would be your best bet. You will get quite a lot of enjoyment out of it until you are ready to move to S2.

Here's a hint for your filtering of the servers. Click on the car names across the top to filter out all the S2 cars (names will turn red) and your list will only show S1 and/or demo stuff.
Thankx mrogers, I have to be sure I can play online b4 I buy S2 - but ill try that test patch many thnx
Looks like you're online now - I guess that was good news? :up:
:)
i just played with you

hope we find other servers to race on remcees

can't find any servers
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG