The online racing simulator
I think I'll be entering but I don't know if I'll make it to ALL the events. But I still think 21 30 is a bit late...

Btw scania when its 21 30 GMT its 22 30 in UK... So yeah... It's a bit late ... :S
Quote from scania :I'll join if I sure the time for me is ok.

Sorry, would it be possible for you to be a little early and make the 20:00 GMT time?
cause that is 23 30 in my time.... and i cant make it that time
Quote from lizardfolk :Sorry, would it be possible for you to be a little early and make the 20:00 GMT time?

2030 ok?
than, how many laps of each race?
You absolutely cannot make the 20:00? The largest race is probably 150 miles (Kyoto) and the laps depend on the tracks themselves.

I included information on the laps now. The races are from 90 miles to 150 miles. But most races are around 100-115 miles so the races aren't long at all.

(BTW this length is flexible as well)
2000is ok, but......
I'l drive like drunk.....
Can we have a offical test day?
where can I dl Autocross California Layout?
momo 100? Logitech Mile?
are they spomsor?
Do we need to post their logo on our skin?
Quote from scania :2000is ok, but......
I'l drive like drunk.....
Can we have a offical test day?

LOL please do your best

Quote from scania :where can I dl Autocross California Layout?

I'll PM u sometime next week about a pack. but the creator doesn't want people outside of the competitors to have them

Quote from scania :momo 100? Logitech Mile?
are they spomsor?
Do we need to post their logo on our skin?

No no no, of course not. Just make one skin and try to stick with that one skin. (Of course stock car format).

BTW these names are actual sponsors for Storm Racing (yes real life sponsors). Since they sponsor storm racing and storm racing hosts the league it would be a good idea to have them "sponsor" the individual races.
Quote from lizardfolk :LOL please do your best

I'll PM u sometime next week about a pack. but the creator doesn't want people outside of the competitors to have them

No no no, of course not. Just make one skin and try to stick with that one skin. (Of course stock car format).

BTW these names are actual sponsors for Storm Racing (yes real life sponsors). Since they sponsor storm racing and storm racing hosts the league it would be a good idea to have them "sponsor" the individual races.

but.. there are not enough aera on my skin now if it should be Stock car format...
is this ok?
Attached images
#50 2.JPG
something I don't understand

2200 GMT= 0500 GMT+8
but it is Sunday pr Saturday?
Can you send a pm before 12 hrs of the race start?
Quote from scania :something I don't understand

2200 GMT= 0500 GMT+8
but it is Sunday pr Saturday?

this very moment it is 15:35 UTC / 16:35 BST / 17:35 CEST, so calculate now
Quote from scania :but.. there are not enough aera on my skin now if it should be Stock car format...

Stock car format is just three giant numbers. Two on the door and the roof number if facing left. that's all I was referring to LOL. You already have your own decals on the car so that's fine

Quote from scania :is this ok?

Scania, I said your skin was perfect. LOL
Lizard, is there any way we could keep these races on seperate weekends from IGTC? I realise they are on different days, but still we that want to participate in both need practice time for both.

Thanks,
Kenneth
Quote from racer hero :Lizard, is there any way we could keep these races on seperate weekends from IGTC? I realise they are on different days, but still we that want to participate in both need practice time for both.

(comment edited out after some thought)

Edited: Actually Ken. The planned break in the schedule is coincidentally on the weekend of the 28th in June and the weekend of the 26th in July. Interesting how this worked out coincidentally

I undated the schedule with the planned dates just now
will we have a race video after the race like CTRA/STCC?
Quote from scania :will we have a race video after the race like CTRA/STCC?

God I honestly didn't want to let that be known but I spilled the beans last week so I have to give it to the floor now.

Yes, but that is PLANNED Unfortunately, I'm only a 1 man team when it comes to making these videos (fortunately tho I already have two commentators agreeing to commentate). Therefore, with my current computer I cannot record videos cause both Fraps and GameCam lags my comp so much.

I'm planning on getting a new computer with a processor of 3.0 duel. So with that I'll be able to start recording.

But IDK when I'll get it and idk if this whole thing will work out (which is why I didn't announce anything like this yet).

THEREFORE, if it does work out.....then yes we'll have a broadcasts like the STCC.
Quote from TFalke55 :...When I have the LFSCART website running ect ect, I'm going to....

I see you haven't read my sig lately
-
How many times pit stop will you take in Round 1? (scania) DELETED by lizardfolk
when will you upload the AutoX layout?
I cannot publically share the autoX layout upon request by the creator. However, PM me your MSN and I'll catch you on it to give it to you privately (This goes for everyone who wants to know what the autoX layout is like. Personally I LOVE IT )
Quote from lizardfolk :LOL please do your best

omg momo really sponsors SR???
Yes (ask Thor yourself)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG