The online racing simulator
im banned and i dont no y
(35 posts, closed, started )
Quote from tristancliffe :bcuz he dnt hv brane

LOL!

I for one, Am very very glad he is banned forever. If someone unbans him after THAT replay you must be on drugs. That is just crazy. Reversing round the track, Aiming for people? WTF?!
He couldn't even do that properly lol

youngy220
S2 licensed

Online at: - -Lfs Bangers- -

Nevermind
but it wasnt me i was on holiday
I want to see airline/ferry tickets as proof.

Oh, and credit card numbers and PIN codes are also needed as uhm...proof
As a off-topic, I nearly reported mikagibernau for ramming me on BnJ (I almost finished 3rd, but he prevented that. He won the race but ignored other racers. Happened on champagne. He drove straight and hitted me). But I don't want to report that great driver for something he didn't do on purpose.

When I compared that and this, I can clearly see which one is intentionally made and which is not...
Quote from mcgas001 :y duz e talkz lke thiz?

I thought that was British English, he had me fooled.
Nah thats American English
This guy's a nutcase.

He manages to do a few laps, wreck free, although spinning more times than a merry-go-round. Then on the 4th lap or something he gives up and waits by the side of the track for someone he can wreck . Then he has a pathetic attempt at PITing 'der butz' (Which deserves a ban in itself ). After that he goes on to park on the back straight, luckily everyone manages to avoid him. After that he goes on to reverse around the track. Some cars have to ditch their car into the sand to avoid him, with others narrowly missing him.

And the Ironic thing is, he was advertising a Banger server at the start of the race

What a flipping lunatic
Don't blame him, it was his brother.
#35 - SamH
I gather he's contacted do0f now, so the situation will be concluded by PM (whichever way it goes!)
This thread is closed

im banned and i dont no y
(35 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG