The online racing simulator
LFS Servers Question.
(12 posts, started )
LFS Servers Question.
About how much per month do they actualy cost (atm LFS ppl are supposed to be manually upgrading my license) I was wondering since I already pay for 2 websites and Ventrilo hosting each month... I really hope it isnt like counterstrike and is $1.50/slot that is quite a bit...
there are a few hosting companies around here which charge various prices.

The most expensive provider would cost you 50pence per slot (approx $1 - $1-10) on a monthly basis... but of course alot less overall if purchasing several months / a year in advance.

Without being biased i can't recommend anybody, but perhaps to contact a couple of the hosts individually to see what sort of things they might be able to offer you.
Thanks very much for the input these servers seem very reasonable in price compared to other game servers I have rented in the past, im mean like so reasonable im getting a server tomorrow :P
How to ban any internet providers?
Quote from corner960 :How to ban any internet providers?

Haven't tested it, but I think you can use '*' when using LFS ban-editor. For example, 192.168.0.* (Yes, if you want to prevent joinings from your LAN!)
Quote from Gekkibi :Haven't tested it, but I think you can use '*' when using LFS ban-editor. For example, 192.168.0.* (Yes, if you want to prevent joinings from your LAN!)

Send me this tool please.

inbox307@gmail.com
Or attach here.
#8 - VoiD
#10 - VoiD
Thx. I found too.
But it don't work.

LFS Servers Question.
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG