The online racing simulator
Kansei Brotherhood - Agility
(14 posts, started )
Here's a quick promo vid for our club, KBH. Its been going quite a long time but since LFS-Torque is down, we've not been as active as in the past. Hopefully that will be fixed soon, though.

The track I used was South City, cut up into little bits and cleverly edited together to make it look like a random route through the city.

I made this video out of mostly being bored, alongside a desire to drift a car through tiny spaces on south city. This is what I came up with.

Enjoy!

Youtube - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RUgeE4yTK-U

High Quality version will be available if you want it.
Can't deny that it is beautifully shot and has a nice look.
Nice vid and nice music. Goes well with the slow motion of the vid.
#4 - Migz
Nice.
but wait :o whats that theres another lfs video thats slow mo and has that same music in? :mr-t:
Looks good, nice video... Say, you wouldn't mind sharing that layout there would ya?
as far as slow motion movies go, this isn't a good one.

Slo-mo is used to show off the tire and suspension physics, because THAT is what makes people go "WOW", plus those camera angles don't work for slow motion movies, too much FOV.Editing was OK-ish.
Sorry man, but it looks like a regular movie played back at half speed, which made me wish it ended twice as fast.
Quote from squidhead :as far as slow motion movies go, this isn't a good one.

Slo-mo is used to show off the tire and suspension physics, because THAT is what makes people go "WOW", plus those camera angles don't work for slow motion movies, too much FOV.Editing was OK-ish.
Sorry man, but it looks like a regular movie played back at half speed, which made me wish it ended twice as fast.

I didn't realise slow motion had rules of use. The thing that made me go "WOW" when watching it back wasn't the fact that I could see the tire deformation, it was because I saw the way the car moved between corners and switched from left to right.

If you judge a movie on the rules of a genre, you may as well not post.

Quote from BigTime :Looks good, nice video... Say, you wouldn't mind sharing that layout there would ya?

The layout(s)? There were about 4 layouts used in the video, I used one in SO1R and three in SO4R. The whole video was meant to flow, as if it was a lap of a time trial circuit. Thats why in some places you'll only see a bit of the track and then on the next sequence it will skip to a different part of SO that has the same corner. Take the final hairpin for example, I drift down towards the left hander of SO4R, but instead i throw it right through a section thats barriered off. Just the editing makes it look like the same corner.
Quote from mcintyrej :it was because I saw the way the car moved between corners and switched from left to right.

oh, sorry, I didn't realize that nobody would see that in x1.0 speed

there are no rules on how to make a slow motion movie, there are conditions that make a slow motion movie good.
Wow, Jack your videos are getting more and more exciting. It shows us how good you are, I mean you did three wall taps and they were very well done. This video kept my attention from the beginning. Nice one!
Not bad video..

Very awesome. And that hard part of the track was really good - @ 2.35.
Very cool video man Kansei brotherhood FTW! Send me that layout btw
Good quality and nice simple editing...a bit repetetive at the end maybe. A few more original cameras in the end would be nice.
Good overall.
Nice job, i like the layout! The video relaxed me, xD.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG