The online racing simulator
Computer System Build
(14 posts, started )
Computer System Build
Could anyone build me a nice computer around 1500$ All gaming... Keyboard and mouse aswell plus a 27INC LCD sony possibly? :P and give links.. buying new system by end of june

Maybe a see through case and LEDS :P
Buy license first!!!!
I quite S2
CPU: 8400
GPU: NV8800GT, HD3700, NV9600
RAM: atleast 2 gig
MB: ASUS P5K Pro
PSU: About 500 Watt. Be aware off noname PSU's
i need a full setup lol. and links maybe for each part so i can just buy it form them :P
So you want me to do everything for ya? Go to your nearest PC shop, and let them do their job. You said you need a bling bling case. Can I choose a case for you? NO! You live in US, I think the best place to buy PC stuff is newegg.com . I told you the main components, go find them, and if theres any spare money left, then buy your bling bling stuff
Quote from Zonomar :i need a full setup lol. and links maybe for each part so i can just buy it form them :P

It's a little over your limit, but I purchased a prebuilt system from Newegg a few months ago. For $1600 I got a Cyberpower Gamer Ultra 7200 and a 37" 1080P display. Yes, that is 37", not 27". Make sure you have desk space.

It's been performaing well so far. I did have a memory card go bad a couple weeks in, but I replaced it with anothe pair of 1G cards. It would have been hard to build a system for a similar price.
Well i dont know much about parts etc but i do know i want an 8800GT graphics card or better maxed out on ram best mother board and a quad dual core processors or if thats the right one...
Quote from Zonomar :Well i dont know much about parts etc but i do know i want an 8800GT graphics card or better maxed out on ram best mother board and a quad dual core processors or if thats the right one...

What do you need out of a system? Are you doing anything more intensive than LFS?

For example, I have no issues with running LFS, Napster, IE, whatever backgroud programs happen to be running. That's with an AMD dual core 3.0ghz cpu, 8600GT, and 3MB of generic RAM.

One question that may seem a bit odd. Where is your computer located? If the screen was large enough, is it in a good place to use for HD television or movies?
#10 - Jakg
Main Question - Are you capable of building a PC yourself?
Quote from Jakg :Main Question - Are you capable of building a PC yourself?

Hardly I guess ;-)
As PAracer asked before, what will you need it for?
gaming, watching videos, making movies, ...........
If you just want to play games you might not need a quad core at all.
if you want to make movies, 2gig+ of ram are useful.
If you like to simply have a better computer than the other guy without even knowing anything, then you might have to invest 2500$ and get a fully modded watercooled dual quad core processor with 8gigs of ram, 8800sli and a flashy green light.

greetz

der butz
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :I hate LED cases. It attracts mosquitoes and bugs to walk right into fan. Whenever I open the case first I need to vacuum clean all those legs and wings spread all over mobo.

Hmmm... I've got like a bajillion lights in mine... and not a single bug ever. This begs the question: Where the hell do you live, and why the hell don't you close the screens?!? Lol.
I live in roanoke,Virginia and i will play lfs probably..... Star Wars Galaxies online.. Call of duty 4 maybe some crysis, Rfactor etc etc new GTA and The new KOTOR 3 when it eventually comes out lol
Quote from Zonomar :I live in roanoke,Virginia and i will play lfs probably..... Star Wars Galaxies online.. Call of duty 4 maybe some crysis, Rfactor etc etc new GTA and The new KOTOR 3 when it eventually comes out lol

If you have a Staples Store around you, I suggest going there and have a PC customized for you, but keep in mind, its going to be a bit expensive...

Computer System Build
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG