Yes, i noticed that lol
Quote :...you obviously have no idea how much educated i am

LOL
Lighten up guys
Quote from CycloNe88 :

[ snip ]

you obviously have no idea how much educated i am,

[ snip ]

Oh, but I do now.. you've just told me.. it puts you just below my 11 year old lad

I love your sort.. great entertainment at half the price

Regards,

Ian
You have no idea how much education I've taken* rather..

Somehow, just because I drift, I automatically become a dumb twat? LOL you do make me laugh somewhat.

Still, you are judging someone from a book cover about the people within drifting and everything, I learnt not to judge by the time i was 11. By the way, maybe its something you should teach your kid, unless you want him ending up like you.

Alright, this is getting a bit ridiculous. Especially coming from a you, Ian. Cyclone's a pretty cool guy, great at what he does, just like you. I'm ashamed of how you, as an acting "Representative" of the racing community are acting towards another person, just because of a skinning topic! You're making yourself look like a fool, pretty soon some of these drifters might get the Black Panthers way of thinking and be just the same towards you. That's right, they might insult your way of playing LFS. In my time on the forums, I have never seen one drifter harass a racer about it.

No need to carry this discussion further, leave it be.

~Ca18Slider
Ian.H, if you don't like drifters or the way they are skinning, just ignore them. We all could criticise what you're doing or the way you're skinning (btw, I don't even know if you're skinning oO).
So just keep silent ;-)
If drifters like to put some painted front lights, that's their choice, not yours oO You can disagree with that if you want but don't come here and say it's "pretty sh!t" or some stupid sentence like this.

Thanks
personally i have skins i keep "private" but still share.. how so?? if u can master PSP7 or even photoshop enough to knwo WTF you are doing.. i do 2 things.. 1st. somewhere on the skin .jpg i ALWAY put MADE BY: JAY some where REAL small where only i would know to look for it 2nd.. i alway save my .psp files for each skin on a spare slave drive(3rd hard drive) for future editing purposes and or for any1 who says i took some1 elses skin and claim its mine.. NO its simple really i have done it be4 as far as proving the skin i use is mine.. simply "printscreen" in psp of all my layers shown in PSP7 on my screen.. kinds hard to rip a skin in layers.. and not really that easy to break a skin down into layers.. 75% of all my logos on my skins also maybe of REAL sponcers and or of cars.. but i also take the time as often as i can to RECREATE the logo my self just as a special touch.. and also another way to show i put the time into my own skins i do not need to rip others.. but as far as skins go.. wheres the fun if only you can see it?
Quote from Ian.H :
Of course. I think it has something to do with IQ level (or severe lack thereof).

Oh sorry.. _that's_ the reason huh? Obviously not.. because painting fake Nissan lights on what is basically a Mitsubishi Starion doesn't make it a Nissan Back to IQ levels again

I am, very much a perfectionist. I can't stand fake, paste-on headlights.. they look sh!t and cheap... just like the people who seem to prefer them

Regards,

Ian

IanH, I've seen quite a bunch of your sarcastic comments, and I have to say I appreciated most of them, but herethat this one is less fun and its level is worse that the others. Indeed, it's quite boring. I know you're trying to be provocative and so, but here I guess it is an epic-failure ^^
It seems you look like more dependent to the paste-on-lights than superior to the people sticking them on their skins. Like you'd need them to define your own personality. It seems that you've been raped by a guy that had S15 headlights pasted on his Cosworth, right ?
I know it's a rude experience, and if you wanna exorcise it, I'm free and I will willingly help you feel better.
Then you'll be able to post sarcastic and entertaining comments.

By the way, people paste S15 headlights not only because they appreciate the car. They just want to have a different skin from others. Moreover if it is THAT difference that shocks you, what about real light race cars paints? Would you appreciate them to all have the same colors and patterns? I guess no, so as I guess you're happy to race with a different skin than others, so that people can identify you, then you shouldn't have a problem with people doing the same by having S15 paste-on-lights instead of a different stripe and sponsor pattern as you have.

Thus, maybe you don't get to my point and you go crazy when it gets to the paste-on-lights. (I just have to say that the nazi ideology started the same way, with people commenting hard on some specific people IQ.) IMHO, I can say that race car skins are pretty much as ricey as drift skins. 'Why the hell, he's a smart-assed drift fan isn't he?', must you be thinking. Most of the race cars skins are just ugly, with all the sponsors decals, color patterns that fit to the sponsor's logo and so on. If they could afford their car and the leagues with their own money, racers would do what they want to their skin, and not what the sponsoring contracts oblige them to. And then everyone would blame them for having a fancy paint on their car and no sponsor...

As a morality : conformism prevent humanity from going forward. So please stop acting like a 14 years-old saying : how, he doesn't have skate/gothic/gangsta clothes, then he's a stupid arse ! It's exactly the same as what you're doing, and it gives such a dumb and chidlish image... not the one I've been used to be given by you.

___

Concerning the "robbery" of the lights. I guess Falken Sebone doesn't have to complain. Anyway, you can virtually take any skin of any car you have raced with. So if you just want your skin to be very private, send it to the people you want to watch the skin, then play. Or don't share.

Plus, I guess complaining doesn't deserve his cause, because ('-->' means "means") :
He fells insulted of a guy taking the lights he cut --> He's proud of his cutting job (--> But, cutting something and paste it isn't a great deal of work) --> He's very proud of a thing that anyone can do in the same amount of time, maybe less --> He sure is a very bad skinner.

So please Sebone, stop complaining about that... This thing happens in every day life (look at the american muscle cars, every designer took the idea of the one just before him --> all the cars look alike). Moreover you should be proud that people use your stuff, and not get your pride on the fact you are the only one to have something. People will play their window shopper for five minutes then won't give a F-word and won't drool...
How can they want a "different" skin by pasting on the SAME DAMN LIGHTS ?!!?

I dont mind the "Sleepy eyes" as they actually look like someone has modified the lights, rather than stuck on some S15 lights ...

Sarge.

P.S I originally thought the XR cars were based off older Mazda RX-7's !
Quote from Equinox :How can they want a "different" skin by pasting on the SAME DAMN LIGHTS ?!!?

All of the drifter population don't have S15 headlights on their cars. Having them is making them different from the majority of other drifters.
They are not like sheeps that copy the same lights on and on over their skins.

I, personally, think that Silvias' (S13, S14, S15) lights just don't fit the shape of the XRT/XRG/XRR, in my humble opinion. People are gonna flame me, but I have a skin on which there are some paste-on foglights on the bumpers of my XRG, just because I like it and I think it fits with the spirit of the XRG, and if people find it s**cks well I don't care, it's just a question of taste after all.
Personally, i dont mind pasted-on lights, i have even used a few on some (crap :tilt skins i made. And if someone is making a replica skin (lets say, the blitz drift car), would they not want to go to every little detail? Even if that includes putting stick on lights?
Wow, i see Ian hasn't changed a bit lol

Still bashing on drifters like always. He was this way two years ago and is still quite the same, hell i've had a few run in's with him in the past myself due to his very close minded way of thinking -.-

Ah, anyway about the skin..... lets face it, no matter who says what a Cut-and-Paste is still just that, and IMHO you can never call that "your work" so as far as i see it theres nothing wrong with reuseing something that was never "made" to begin with :P
lol
just realized that the s13 lights look way better than the s15:]
Quote from mc906 :i dont think he has the right to not let others use the lights even though he cut it unless he actually made the lights by himself, not cutting it off from a pic

If that is the case then why don't you just make your own... Let's put this situation into a slightly different scenario. Let's say I'm a setup maker... I'm planning for a big event and I'm going to use a base from another track/person. So since I used a base setup from someone else, my setup should be made public? I disagree because regardless of whether he took the image or not it's still 100% of his work when it comes to making it work in the game. I'd love to see it public but at the same time it really shouldn't be unless the designer wants it that way.
Quote from BigTime :-1

If that is the case then why don't you just make your own... Let's put this situation into a slightly different scenario. Let's say I'm a setup maker... I'm planning for a big event and I'm going to use a base from another track/person. So since I used a base setup from someone else, my setup should be made public? I disagree because regardless of whether he took the image or not it's still 100% of his work when it comes to making it work in the game. I'd love to see it public but at the same time it really shouldn't be unless the designer wants it that way.

It shouldn't be private since he stole it from someone else!.
Thats like saying i took someones public skin and say its mine now, its private only i can use it.
It's just a light, and a ugly one too.

I think that none of you have the right's to cut these lights from the Nissan and act like they are yours.

E: If Poxith may not use the light then Seb shouldn't neither since he also cut it.
Can anyone can make a psd with that lights for XRT please I don't care who's that lights i just like them Greetz!
btw:sorry for respawning a threat
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Can anyone can make a psd with that lights for XRT please I don't care who's that lights i just like them

:iagree:

Those S15 Headlights
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG