The online racing simulator
please help!!!
(24 posts, started )
please help!!!
i have finally got my interior just right, but i have no way of smoking out my lights and if someone could simply just darken the tail lights with photoshop or something it would be greatly appreciated.thanks

p.s. i didn't make any of the interior if anyone asks
Attached images
aaaa.jpg
56 views and not one comment... i completely understand if you don't want to do it, but it would literally take 2 min. and i would gladly make you some custom lights or a skin or something if you would like. So if anyone is bored it would be greatly appreciated
upload the dds file and i'll give it a try!
Quote from jonny dank :56 views and not one comment... i completely understand if you don't want to do it, but it would literally take 2 min. and i would gladly make you some custom lights or a skin or something if you would like. So if anyone is bored it would be greatly appreciated

1) I wanted to see the appearance of the interior
2) I don't have a photoshop (Or other that kind of software), so I can't help you, even I would want to.
here u go...i decided to use my s15's. i really appreciate it. thanks again.
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 985.7 KB - 250 views
Quote from jonny dank :i have finally got my interior just right, but i have no way of smoking out my lights and if someone could simply just darken the tail lights with photoshop or something it would be greatly appreciated.thanks

p.s. i didn't make any of the interior if anyone asks

can u please post that 180sx xr interior please
Here's my attempt..hope you'll like it!

ps: if its not enough dark just say it and i'll put them a lil bit darker!
Attached images
BEFORE AND AFTER PREVIEW!.jpg
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 1 MB - 205 views
Can anyone make the Jpeg 180sx interior/exterior from 1st post to dds please
i love em, just right. thanks a bunch and i got the set from above in case you want to tint them 2( they suit the xrt well, not mine though).

and if you tint these ones then make em dark
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 985.7 KB - 195 views
Quote from jonny dank :i love em, just right. thanks a bunch and i got the set from above in case you want to tint them 2( they suit the xrt well, not mine though).

and if you tint these ones then make em dark

thanks for the taillights Can you make it better quality and make a reverse light
i can't make em better quality as their not mine but i could defiantly add a reverse light. what do you want it to look like?
I came with this but it dont look that nice!
Attached images
preview.jpg
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 1 MB - 223 views
heres another 1 that would look great really dark. btw the last ones looked amazing. good work

and another(better) pair of s15's for you to play with!
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 985.7 KB - 235 views
stang.dds - 985.7 KB - 213 views
Quote from Cash_FLow :I came with this but it dont look that nice!

yes i mean that but it really don't look v. nice
honestly i would put the mustang lights on all xrt's, it just looks perfect. good work, they look great but i might make the mustang lights a little darker so they can't be seen if the brakes not on. either way good job!!

sry about the watermark but they look great!
Attached images
LFS 2008-05-01 01-02-22-18.jpg
LFS 2008-05-01 00-58-51-98.jpg
LFS 2008-05-01 01-02-12-76.jpg
use something else to make screenshot's dude, that watermark is really annoying...

Printscreen+ paint is another option.
dude i can't even figure that out. how do i change where the pics go cause i can't find em?
Quote from jonny dank :honestly i would put the mustang lights on all xrt's, it just looks perfect. good work, they look great but i might make the mustang lights a little darker so they can't be seen if the brakes not on. either way good job!!

sry about the watermark but they look great!

here's what you want..cant put em more darker cuz you wont see em!
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 1 MB - 242 views
hey just wondering how can you mod the tail lights and how can u change the int..
Quote from stephen_sunfire :hey just wondering how can you mod the tail lights and how can u change the int..

by modding the .dds file!

The dds files are in LFS/data/dds

You can open the dds files with Paint.Net...This is a freeware and easy to use..i use it often!

Paint.Net
looks great. thanks a bunch

please help!!!
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG