The online racing simulator
#101 - Don
The westhill hemi is a bit small in the top right corner (black area), but I love those pics
See them soon in the ZT gallery

btw.
Kid, your page seems down forever, may I host that page for you? I mean, I have saved most of the pics somewhere on my disk, just need to find them.

Damn I need to make some script that can add pics automatically to the ZT gallery :|
#103 - Don
Quote from ORION :
Kid, your page seems down forever, may I host that page for you? I mean, I have saved most of the pics somewhere on my disk, just need to find them.

The westhill is just temporarily hosted there, till kid wakes up and replaces the link with pic hosted at my ftp (like the rest of planets)
oooo...more planets, now the important question? is it a planet or not?

mad
Quote from Don :The westhill is just temporarily hosted there, till kid wakes up and replaces the link with pic hosted at my ftp (like the rest of planets)

no I meant the links in his signature
"some lfs ad work" or however its called
Wii, thanks! Fernbay is somehow surrealistic, made my head hurt but I love it
quite a bump eh? its a photoshop edit.
Quote from LFSn00b ::bump:

I soo want those tracks, where can i find them?

Noob remains noob.. You really thought those tracks can be played in LFS?
I liked these so much but they ovalised on my widescreen. So I've made them all 1680x1050. I did ask if Don didn't mind but haven't had an answer. I can't think that he'd object so I've uploaded them
Here They look great on my desktop and I can't decide which one I like the best so I'll rotate them.
Thanks very much, Doorman!
what about planet aston?

is there one coming?

WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
Quote from Oetschi :what about planet aston?

is there one coming?

WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Its been a year and a half since these were made i really doubt it
well, why not...
posting in old threads isnt always a bad thing :P

kinda funny to see posts like "ZOMFG!! teh threadz is likez 1024yearz olD!!!1112"
-
(sil3ntwar) DELETED by sil3ntwar
Quote from ORION :well, why not...
posting in old threads isnt always a bad thing :P

kinda funny to see posts like "ZOMFG!! teh threadz is likez 1024yearz olD!!!1112"

And then when people make a new thread others complain that they didn't search first.

Can't win, really, we can't!
these planets look like the ones off of Spore. Minus skidmarks and little single seaters
Quote from KiDCoDEa :We are approaching the LFS galaxy, for the next few days we will be watching the human race...race. We will visit all planets in this galaxy, seeking for its creator, and abduct him, forcing him to code all our requests in record time. We come in peace.:ufo:

Planet Blackwood

Planet Southcity

Planet Fernbay

Planet Westhill

You rule mate! AWESOME
I wonder where the new guys dig up these old threads...
Maybe they just use the "Search" Button. A thing many do not. But I don´t want to hijack that thread. Sorry for Off Topic
They do say that most of the galaxy is consisted of dark matter, i can only assume that this was lying around in this "dark matter".

What would be nice is somthing perhaps like a LFS galaxy dreamscene for vista (animated versions).
Its fine to bring back something dead, since I never new about these shots, they are amazing!1

well done!!1
Quote from buedi :Maybe they just use the "Search" Button. A thing many do not. But I don´t want to hijack that thread. Sorry for Off Topic

I am curious because the guy said 'DUDE YOU ROCK' or something similar... Kidocea is BANNED, how likely is it that a banned user still visits the forums? Well, quite likely I imagine, come to think of it.
Oh, the hole? Yea, that's mine. Let me just crawl back in.
:spider:

Any chance to see Aston and Kyoto as well ? Rockingham maybe ? :icon23:
Nice! they r beautiful.
#125 - Don
Quote from Ger Roady ::spider:

Any chance to see Aston and Kyoto as well ? Rockingham maybe ? :icon23:

i guess not as long as the tracks are filled with holes and lifeless :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG