The online racing simulator
Need a little help with a site
(5 posts, started )
I reasondly seen how ,much some of u guys are actauly bothered by me putting lotsa anime onto my skins

For this reason i want to set up a site but i do t have the resources for that.

So what im asking here is if somebuddy can provide me with a domain name wich is afordable for a 16 old wich has to save money for his own pc

The design studio site as i cal is is to be called CK design ore anime Factory

This is simply si i have a site so i dont have to bother u guys with al my anime skins

hope somebuddy can help me

Greets Chrisuu
#2 - Bean0
I get my domain name from namecheap.com, it only costs me like £5 per year.
You can then use your domain name with pretty much any hosting package you can find, even free ones.

Just because a few people don't like your skins is no reason to stop posting them here, it is when things get hosted on 3rd party sites only that they get lost forever (I'm thinking of a lot of stuff on LFSDB that is now unaccessible).
I use Zymic for free hosting. It gets slow sometimes but otherwise it's fine. plus you get a nice-ish domain with it such as benjimc.zxq.net <--- dont click that
#4 - TiJay
One.com are currently offering domain AND hosting for £10. I think it's £20 from the second year, but that's still cheap.
I used www.atspace.com for my free websites. It's only subdomains, but it's really simply to set up. They offer a premium service as well, but I've never gone for that.

Or Demon. I guess since I work for them I should pimp their services
-
(PaulH) DELETED by PaulH

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG